Apple’s 3D touch technology gives a more pleasant experience than ever before. This Display 3D touch Pressure Sensitivity is a customized technology if you want to adjust it, then you can do like the hard press, light press, and medium stress. Hence, let’s learn here Adjust or Change 3D touch Sensitivity on iPhone.
For the beginner, 3D touch helps to open things faster and in a few steps as well to see the preview and access useful shortcuts like you sincerely press on the Camera app icon on the Home screen that will give you Take Selfie, Record Video, Record Slo-mo and Take Photo. In short, it provides Quick Actions, Peeks, Pop, and Pressure Sensitivity for drawing apps like they can vary line thickness in Apple notes App. Finally, the following steps will let you customize 3D touch pressure interaction on your new Apple handset. For lazy people, we recommend keeping the 3D touch Sensitivity setting in light mode.
Read More: List of 3D Touch Supported iOS Apps.
Change 3D Touch Sensitivity on Apple Smartphone
There is a slight change in the Settings app in iOS. Please proceed with the steps if you want to adjust 3D Touch Sensitivity on iPhone running on iOS 13 and later firmware.
- Go to the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Select “Accessibility.”
- Open “Touch.”
- Tap “3D Touch” and enable it. Ignore if already 3D Touch is enabled
- Under 3D Touch Sensitivity, drag the slider to Light, Firm, or Medium as per your convenience and set it.
- At the bottom, the 3D Touch Sensitivity setting is available, you can get an actual idea of how these options work.
Ultimate Guide to Change 3D Touch Sensitivity iOS 12 and Earlier users
- Launch Settings App from your iPhone Home screen.
- Navigate General.
- Next UP, you will have to scroll down the screen for Accessibility.
- Tap on 3D Touch.
- Now you can see a slider with three varied options (under the Enable 3D Touch option) like Light, Medium, and Firm. So that’s your destination to edit 3D touch Presser sensitivity as per your requirement.
On your iPhone screen, press the image above to test 3D touch pressure sensitivity for Peek and Pop. As well as Know below how these options do work physically on your iPhone.
Light 3D Touch – Getting Apps quick actions or shortcuts required less pressure.
Note: if you choose light 3D touch setting, you may feel 3D touch not working on your iPhone.
Medium 3D Touch delivers things with the physical amount of medium pressure.
Firm 3D Touch – the Required amount of hard Press on display to feeling effect compared to overhead light and medium.
Get More: Fix 3D Touch Not Working on iPhone
Like this trick to Change 3D Touch Sensitivity on iPhone?