Here like to know tip on how to change facebook password on iPhone. There are millions of Facebook users around the world. Because, on that users can be sharing their personal moments, pictures, thoughts, live status and much more. So almost FB users store their personal information and worth status too. Therefore, facebook account privacy is a big issue. But, FB is already the password-protected app. And you can reset/ change your password whenever you wish.
But a condition is as per our knowledge overall about Facebook, we haven’t any trick to reset/change FB password without old password. To make changes in your Facebook login password, you must remember the old password. Unfortunately, you don’t remember it then you should follow a forgotten password process.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Having your question- how do I change my facebook password on my iPhone? Then get here an easy method to do it. If you’ve remembered your FB account old password, then follow the below steps.
Explained how to Change my Facebook Account Password on iPhone: iOS
First, See How to Change Facebook Password Using Mobile App on Android and iPhone
Keep in mind that due to facebook’s security data policy and users’ trust, You cannot change facebook password without old password and email.
- Step 1. Open the latest version Facebook app on your iPhone
- Step 2. Do FB login and follow the next steps
- Step 3. Tap on More option (right-bottom on the iPhone screen)
- Step 4. Now tap on Settings & Privacy, next Tap Settings
- Step 5. Scroll down the screen you will find “Security and login” underneath the Security section
- Step 6. Again scroll the screen Now tap on Change password located under the Login headline.
- Step 7. Enter the current Password and New password two times.
- Step 8. Now enter your old password into the current password fill, then enter your new password which you want to do. Now Retype New password
- Step 9. Tap on Change Password button and little wait
- Step 10. Now you’ll be seeing a screen Logout of other devices?
If you want to stay login on other devices then go with that option, otherwise, go with Stay logged in and tap on continue.
- Step 11. Tap on getting Started
How to Change Facebook password on Computer, PC or Apple Mac
Bottom, steps you will have to perform on your computer to change facebook password. keep in mind that due to facebook’s security policy, you unable to change facebook password without old password and email.
- Step #1. Open the Facebook account and Click on the downside arrow icon to go to Settings.
- Step #2. Now, look at the upper- left sidebar to Click on Security and Login.
- Step #3. Next Click Edit next to Change Password.
- Step #4. Enter your current password and new password. [if your new password doesn’t match then you can’t go next please enter the correct new password tow times.]
- Step #5. Click Save Changes.
For extra layer security, you can activate two-step verification on facebook to make your Facebook account much secure and double layer password protected. [in this feature, Facebook will ask for a security code if facebook notice a login from an unusual device.]
Please share your expression about this page on to Change facebook password on iPhone,iPad Air, iPad Mini.
Jaysukh Patel is the founder of howtoisolve. Also self Professional Developer, Techno lover mainly for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iOS, Jaysukh is one of responsible person in his family.
Contact On: [email protected] [OR] [email protected]