Are you exploring the way to delete your Facebook account permanently? Let’s we showing you here the way to deactivate a Facebook account on iPhone, iPad temporary and guide to delete Facebook account permanently.
We don’t know that why you wanted to delete FB account. I guess, there are many reasons behind like you’ve already on another Facebook account, feeling FB Account hacked, spend too much time on Facebook, get too many emails/invitations and requests from Facebook, don’t find Facebook useful, don’t understand Facebook, have a privacy concern, don’t feel safe on Facebook and maybe your cause whatever.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Following outlined Steps through you can do deactivate the Facebook account on iPhone, iPad. This is an ideal way to Remove facebook profile or Leave facebook from iPhone on your iOS devices. Special for iPhone Facebook App handsets, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad pro.
Steps with pictures to Deactivate A Facebook Account on Your iPhone, iPad
Deactivate Facebook account means you can be reversed by only signing into an app or browser again. This is a very useful option to stay away sometimes from Facebook.
See First Method, Delete or Deactivate Facebook Account on Mobile App
Make sure your Facebook app is installed with the latest version facebook app on iPhone from the app store.
- #1. Open your iPhone/ iPad lock screen and Launch the Facebook App.
- #2. Tap on More tab [you can see at bottom-right side navigation]
- #3. Now scroll down the screen to tap Settings & Privacy.
- #4. Tap again on Settings.
- #5. Tap Personal information [Update your Name, Phone numbers, and email addresses.]
- #6. Next Tap on Manage Account [You’ll get a screen for Legacy contact and deactivation settings]
- #7. Now Tap Deactivate appears a blue color Link.
#8. So you’ll get a screen for your security, Please re-enter your password to continue. [Enter FaceBook Log-in Password, if you forgot, please click on Forgot Password? that appears underneath of continue buttoon]
So after successfully log-in Facebook, A screen open that is for Deactivating your Facebook account.
#9: You should read a note written on the screen and then choose the correct reason that you have a suit for you.
- 1) This is temporary. I’ll be back.
- 2) if you panic with a lot of emails and bother from other users: Choose I get too many emails, and invitations, requests from facebook.
- 3) I don’t find Facebook useful.
- 4) I spend too much time using Facebook. [For this you can use Screen Time in iOS]
- 5) I don’t feel safe on Facebook.
- 6) I have another Facebook account. [Sometimes a user forget user ID and password then they create another FB account]
- 7) Feeling something mess up on your facebook account- Choose My account Was hacked.
- 8) I have a privacy Concern.
- 9) I don’t understand how to use Facebook.
- 10) in case of your reason not mentioned then you can enter your own reason
#10. And next click on Continue.
Note: According you have chosen a reason, you’ll get the different screen to follow, Here’s I’ve continued with reason This is temporary. I’ll be back. So I got the screen that gives options likely to choose days from the days’ picker to reactive again. There’s also an option Don’t reactivate automatically. Choose what you would like and tap continue so that your Facebook account log out, and that’s it.
Also Read, Guide to Delete a Facebook Business page
Second methods to Delete or Deactivate Facebook Account on your iPhone App within a Minute
Follow the bottom Steps;
- Open the Facebook App
- Tap More icon (three horizontal lines) appears lower-right side
- Tap Settings & Privacy
- Tap Privacy Shortcuts
- Scroll down the screen underneath Your Facebook Information headline
- Tap Delete your account and information
so you’ll get a single screen, form there
- The first setting is Deactivate Account and Second is Delete Account
now depend on you what you would like to choose
- Select any one option and tap the Blue color button looks likely to Continue to Account Deactivation or Continue to Account Deletion.
After the next screen, please read carefully and decide what you want to do.
Before you Delete: There are two options, Also deactivate the Facebook messenger account, as well as Download your information like Photos, Posts, comments, likes & reactions, Friends, Stories, Groups, Messages, Friends, Pages, payments history, Markets Place and more uploaded to facebook.
Would you like to Download Facebook information? Okay, so you will have to follow steps likely
Choose Date Range From and TO, select Formate HTML or JSON, Pick the Media Quality – Medium, High, and Low and in end click on Create File.
- Finally, Tap Delete Account.
And That’s it.
Way to Delete a Facebook Account permanently on Pc or Computer Mac using a web browser
- Step #1. Log-in to your Facebook account in any web browser on PC/ Computer or Apple laptop MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, etc.
- Step #2. next Click on the downside arrow icon that you can see in my example picture
- Step #3. Click on Settings
- Step #4. Now on the left sidebar, click on Your Facebook Information.
- Step #5: You’ll get a screen, to delete and deactivate the Facebook account, Click on View
- Step #6. From out of two, select an option either Deactivate account from Facebook or permanently Deleact account on Facebook.
- Click on the blue button to take the final action.
- Step #7. Click on Delete Account.
Note: For correct deletion, you just need to sign out of an iPhone or iPad apps linked to your FB account.
You might like: Use Two Facebook account on iPhone.
This will take action on Facebook Database not only for the device. To remove from the device only you need to sign out facebook account from the app.