Last Updated on Jun 23, 2021
All Apple devices have custom settings to prevent ipad screen from dimming or adjust their own time interval from default. However new raise to wake up screen features not available on any iPad models. But changed lock/ Unlock screen pattern applied to all iPad models. See the settings below for change auto lock screen time. So ideal and the best way to set up lock screen time or Auto-lock with passcode should be Auto sleep screen time should be greater than the auto-lock passcode time.
Big screen Apple Gadgets use for keep continues or long time work, Like Read eBooks, Watch Movies, Preview pictures and more. Many times I experienced child tempered on accidentally sleep screen or auto locked screen. So set it depends on who is using your iPad?
Note: Keeping the iPad screen ON an iDevice active all the time will greatly your gadget reduce battery life.
how do i stop my ipad screen from dimming
Steps how to stop ipad screen from dimming
the innocent question is asking all iPad fans: Where is an auto-lock Settings on iPad? Follow the steps below,
- Go to the Settings app on iPad,
- Tap on Display & Brightness
- Click on Auto-Lock.
- Next to Auto-Lock > Select Time interval (2 Minutes, 5 Minutes, 10 Minutes, 15 Minutes, and Never).
For iOS 10
- 1: Go to the Settings app on iPad
- 2: Next, Tap on General under the Settings App.
- 3: In General, Find the Auto-lock option. Time intervals are 30 seconds, 1 Minute, 2, 3, 4, 5 Minutes, or Never.
Never option: With this option, you can put into sleep mode by press side Sleep/ Wake button once.
Enable Touch ID & Passcode/ lock after Sleep iPad
- 1: Go to the Settings App.
- 2: Next, Tap on “Touch ID & Passcode”.
Note: Please check Touch ID is activated for the lock screen, and then you can see only on default settings “Immediately”. For security purposes, But Once you disable the touch ID for the lock screen, you will find more options for change the auto lock passcode after sleep the iPad.
- 3: Find require a passcode, Choose a longer time interval (I recommended only for you who doesn’t like to enter the passcode again and again).
iPad sleep time Not working?
You should Restart restart Your iPad.
Hope you are enjoying Change iPad sleep time, any trouble then shares it with us in the comment box.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.