Last Updated on Oct 5, 2021
There are many iOS features that were not shown on the Stage every time when releasing new iOS/iPadOS. For example, iPhone’s default Browser Safari has been also improved with the latest Operating System. So far we closed Open all tabs of Safari one by one. but along with the Latest, there is a hidden way to Open unlimited tabs on safari as well as Close All tabs at once in Safari on iPhone, iPad. by the way, it’s a new time-saving trick that we got inside the latest Safari browser. To get this new feature, there isn’t needed any third-party extension. Just you will have to need to upgrade your iPhone/iPad to the Latest iOS/iPadOS.
So if you find yourself there are many tabs open in safari and want to turn off all at once. Let’s go ahead and know a way to quickly close unlimited Safari tabs at once on iPhone 13 Pro Max, 12 Pro/Max, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, iPhone Xs Max, X/ iPhone 8 Plus/ iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6S/ 6S Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5S and 5C. might only give iPhone models users are eligible to perform the shortcut multitasking feature on the Safari browser.
Guide to Turn Off – Close All Tabs at Once in Safari on iPhone, iPad
In iOS 15:- Close all Safari tabs on iPhone at the same time
Some new user interfaces in the iOS 15 Safari Browser layout on iPhone might be confused on how to force close all open Tabs in Safari iPhone. Follow the below steps to close all tabs safari iOS 15.
- Open Safari Browser on iPhone.
- Press & Hold on squares at the bottom right corner of the screen > See Popup Apper on it, and Tap on Close All Tabs.
- your iPhone will ask to Delete all Tabs with a confirmation popup.
- That’s an easy way to close all open Websites on Safari iPhone.
View all Open Tabs in Safari and Close Multiple Tabs Manually
if you don’t want to close all Tabs but want to Close Multiple Tabs quickly after seeing Preview. Then use this way,
- Open Safari Browser on iPhone. Tap on the Square icon at the bottom right corner of the Safari Browser. See all Tabs in Preview and Tap on Close button to Complately close it from Safari Browser. Or Drage Preivew Page to Left Side using your Finger and close using Gesture.
- That’s it.
Keeps Open Multiple Tabs in Safari iPhone is the primary reason your iPhone running slow.
iOS 15: How to Copy Links of all Open Tabs from Safari on iPhone, iPad
Close Other Tabs in Safari iPhone in iOS 15
Except from One selected Tab, close all Other Tabs at once in Safari iPhone just like Desktop Browser. Follow the below steps to Remove all others Except one.
- Open Safari Browser on iPhone. Tap on the Square icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select Tab from Tabs Preview, and Touch and Hold on Tab Preview, See option for Close Other Tabs.
- That’s it.
Follow the Next safari Tabs closing tips for close Selected or Duplicate Tabs at once.
How to Bookmark All open Safari Tabs at once on iPhone and iPad
Close Duplicate Tabs in Safari iPhone in iOS 15
Are you opening Repetitively Tabs daily or more times in a day. So this solution is working for you, and Close the same Tabs with the search Option. Follow the below tips to find all Duplicate Tabs and Close them all at once.
- Open Safari Browser on iPhone. and Tap on the Square icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Swipe down on the Tabs Preview page and See the search box.
- Type Keywork those tabs you want to close, here I am finding Linkedin tabs. and Getting Four duplicate Pages. Swipe to left for close or Tap on the close button in Tab preview.
- That’s an easy way to find Any page opened in Multiple Tab and Close it.
For iOS 14:-
Method 1: Preview All Tabs Then Close all Safari Tab at Once on iPhone
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Tap and Hold on the Tab Switching option at the bottom right corner of the iPhone screen.
Note: You will not close the Private Tabs until you turn into a private browsing mode.
Method 2: Force Close all Tabs at Once on iPhone Safari Browser
- Step 1. Launch the Safari web browser on your iPhone.
- Step 2. Next, Tap and Hold on the Tab switching button, appear right and bottom on the screen.
- Step 3. You will get the prompt with the option to close all the open tab at once. Tap on Close Tab XX.
- In the given screen, it’s 5 tabs open, so we tap on the red close 5 Tabs button.
- You’re Done.
In addition, alternatively, you can also close all tabs by tap and hold on to the Done button until prompts appear. So you will get a red color option to instantaneously close all open Safari tabs at once in iOS.
So enjoy this new feature and share your feedback in the comments box. We are glad you got a daily useful trick.