Once again, Apple has designed its newest iPhone with a superb OLED display this fall. We change boring pictures daily with beautiful black wallpapers for iPhone models. Also, set different look wallpaper on the home or lock screen iPhone. Previously we were using LCD panels, but as time passes, the technology is emerging widely, and so today, we have OLED panels in iPhone.
The advantage of the OLED panel is it provides a more contrast ratio, and they are vibrant compared to LCD. Are you looking for vivid black wallpaper to give a decent look to your iPhone? Then here they are?
We have an Exact Screen Resolution of the iPhone
- iPhone 14, 13 Wallpaper 2532 x 1170-pixel resolution at 460 PPI
- iPhone 14, 13 Pro Wallpaper 2532 x 1170-pixel resolution at 460 PPI
- iPhone 14, 13 Pro Max Wallpaper 2778 x 1284-pixel resolution at 458 PPI
- iPhone 13 Mini Wallpaper 2340 x 1080-pixel resolution at 476 PPI
You don’t need to find or struggle to get the compatible black/dark wallpapers for your iPhone 14 Series, 13 Series, as we have collected for you. These wallpapers are optimized entirely with the new iPhone’s OLED resolution to give a perfect look.
How to set Below Wallpaper on iPhone [3 Steps],
- First Download Wallpaper for your Model, Next Goes to the Settings app on iPhone.
- Find and Tap on “Wallpaper” > “Choose a + Add New Wallpaper” > Photos > Select Downloaded or Saved Wallpaper from the camera roll > Add > “Set as Wallpaper Pair” for Set Lock screen or Set Home Screen.
- To Set it on Both screens, go with the “Set Both” Option.
Also Get More Wallpapers
Free Download Black Wallpapers for iPhone
Dark Wallpaper 1:
Dark Wallpaper 2:
Dark Wallpaper 3:
Dark Wallpaper 4:
Dark Wallpaper 5:
Dark Wallpaper 6:
Dark Wallpaper 7:
Dark Wallpaper 8:
Dark Wallpaper 9:
Dark Wallpaper 10:
Dark Wallpaper 11:
Dark Wallpaper 12:
Dark Wallpaper 13:
Dark Wallpaper 14:
Dark Wallpaper 15:
Dark Wallpaper 16:
Dark Wallpaper 17:
Live Wallpaper Apps: Best iPhone Live Wallpaper apps.
Please Specify in the comment your suggestions and helpful tips. Also, Spread this guide to your social colleagues via the share on your profile.