Since Apple introduced the iOS 14, few iPhone users haven’t sat tight and searched Google to download the iOS 14 Wallpapers and set it as the iPhone Home Screen wallpaper. Luckily, just like always, iOS 14 brings a new set of beautiful wallpapers for iPhone, though, they look like iOS 13’s wallpaper, but they aren’t. Technically, there are a total of 6 Wallpapers are available in iOS 14, three for light appearance, and the other three for dark appearance. It seems like you have only three iOS 14 wallpapers to download for iPhone.
These wallpapers aren’t dynamic, and so won’t be changed according to the iPhone’s dark or light color theme. You need to download them separately, and according to your iPhone’s theme settings set the wallpaper. This article consists of the iOS 14 Wallpapers in HD, full resolution, all you have to do is download to your iPhone from here and set it as wallpaper for Home Screen, Lock Screen, whatever you prefer.
Typically, the new iPhone may convey more wallpapers, so stay tuned with this article for the freshest wallpapers. We are expecting, the arrival of the new iPhone later this year. Surely, add the wallpaper of the latest iPhone in this list.
Download iOS 14 Wallpapers
How to Set Wallpaper on iPhone?
After downloading the iOS 14 wallpapers to the iPhone, navigate to the Photos app, that’s where the downloaded photos get stored.
- Open This URL on Safari Browser,
- Tap on Hold on Download link given below of each wallpaper and Open in New Safari Tab.
- Now Tap on Download option. To save to your Safari Download manager.
- After Download Wallpaper file Tap on it and Tap on Share icon.
- Now, Select Use as Wallpaper.
That’s it. Some user save file to Photos app and Then Follow the below steps for set as wallpaper on any iPhone models.
- Go to the Photos
- Find the wallpaper that you’ve downloaded.
- Tap on the Share icon.
- Then, look for the Use as Wallpaper.
- Tap Set and choose between Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen, or Set Both.
Alternatively, open the Settings app > Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper, and select it from the Photos app.
You might want to take a look at the best macOS Big Sur Wallpapers (4K & 5K)