Last Updated on Jun 8, 2021
Apple unveiled the newer, better, faster, macOS namely MacOS Big Sur, or call it macOS 11. A lot has been changed in the macOS Big Sur when concerned with features, and especially, we have new vibrant wallpapers just like all the time. However, it might not be available for your Mac due to incompatibility or haven’t been officially released, anyways, this article will ease the hard work of finding the macOS Big Sur wallpaper HD. This time Apple has released the macOS Update targeting the default applications like Safari, and system settings, whether it is the OS or its beautiful design.
It is no doubt that we are using the latest macOS Wallpaper to decorate the older MacBook, Mac, even though the update is not for us, this time you can do the same. On any Mac, set the macOS Big Sur Wallpapers, but for that, you need to download them from our gallery, rightly mentioned below how you can download it, and set it as wallpaper.
How to Get macOS Big Sur Wallpapers?
How to Set macOS Big Sur Wallpaper from Finder?
The process to change the desktop picture on Mac, remains the same for all Mac, however, if you are changing it for the first time, here’s how to change the wallpaper on Mac.
- Once you download the Big Sur HD Wallpaper on Mac, open the Finder.
- Usually downloaded files are stored in the Finder Desktop.
- Right-click on the Wallpaper.
- Then, select Set Desktop Picture.
- If you don’t find Set Desktop Picture, then look for the Services, and then select Set Desktop Picture.
Download iOS 14 Wallpapers Official Released– Click here to get more
Also, get here 7 best macOS Big Sur hidden features that you must know
How to Change Desktop Wallpaper From System Preferences?
- Download 5K macOS Big Sur Wallpaper: Download Now – 7k
- Download 4K macOS Big Sur Wallpaper: Download Now – 4k
Download macOS Big Sur California Wallpaper in Light, Dark, Night, Days mode From the Below link,
- DayLight Wallpaper -1 – 6k
- DayLight Wallpaper -2 – 6k
- DayLight Wallpaper -3 – 6k
- DayLight Wallpaper -4 – 6k
- DayLight Wallpaper -5 – 6k
- DayLight Wallpaper -6 – 6k
- DayLight Wallpaper -7 – 6k
- Download the macOS Big Sur wallpaper from this article.
- Then, click on the Apple logo on the top menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Click on the Desktop tab on the top screen.
- Now, from the left side pane, locate the macOS Big Sur Wallpaper that you have downloaded earlier.
And then select the Big Sur wallpaper that you would like to set it as a Mac Desktop Wallpaper.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.