Table of Contents Show
We should Erase out Smartphone for many reasons like Protect Date before sell, Auto-fix important bugs like Hanging, Crashing or Sometimes happen that we can not identify. At the last Reset iPhone to Factory settings is all in one solution for apple fans. But we care some important pontoons before start to Erase your iPhone 14 Pro or another iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch model.
Before Factory Reset iPhone 14 Pro, Make sure you have the latest Backup saved on your Computer (Recommended) or iCloud.
Method 1: Erase iPhone 14 Pro Without iTunes, Mac or PC
- Go to the “Settings app” on iPhone.
- Next, Tap on “General” option.
- Now, Scroll to the End and Tap on “Reset” option.
- Here, you can see different lever of resetting settings.
Here, we need to clear out all the data and settings at once. Find the option “Erase All Content and Settings”. Follow on-screen instruction, Get Verified by Entering passcode. And done. In this process, your iPhone will reboot or Restart several time. Be patient and Wait for New iPhone Setup screen.
Method 2: Erase iPhone 14 Pro using iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to iTunes on Mac or PC. [iTunes Updated with the latest version]
- Find out your iPhone on iTunes > Tap on iPhone Summary page.
- On this Screen, You will see Restore iPhone option.
You Need to Disable Find my iPhone at first if it Already Enabled.
Method 3: Erase iPhone 14 Pro Without Apple ID
Restore your iPhone in Recovery mode will not need to enter Apple ID anywhere. First Open iTunes on Mac. Connect your iPhone to iTunes, iPhone will appear in iTunes.
Now, hard Reboot your iPhone 14 Pro
- Quickly Press and Release Volume Up button.
- Quickly Press and Release Volume Down Button.
- Quickly Press and Hold Side button only until you see the apple logo and then black screen with (iTunes logo and Lightning cable) on screen.
iTunes will popup; your iPhone is in Recovery mode, Now Click on Restore button on iTunes on Mac. iTunes will Download the latest firmware first, After that Erase all the Data and install new iOS.