Experience is better than try means we serve you here performed tip for you. Know how to print a photo from your iPhone X/8/8 Plus/6S/6 Plus to Printer. Even you can be print your important Web page, email but after taking Screenshot on iPhone. This is the ideal way to Save document, pictures, or your much remember the moment as a Print, But at least you should have Air Printer thought that you could be doing only. If you’ve Air Printer then no problem otherwise you can look here the excellent collection of Best Air Printer.
Hope following outlined steps on to print a photo from your iPhone to the printer would be really useful for all iOS running devices.
Steps to Print Photo from Your iPhone to Printer: iPhone, iPad – iOS
- Step 1. Launch Photos app on your iPhone
- Step 2. Now (from Photos tab you can see it at left-lower screen) – Choose your desire photo which you want to Print then go next step
- Step 3. Tap on Share button appears at left-lower side iPhone screen (here you can be multiple select photos to printing)
- Step 4. Now Tap on Printer icon appear between Slideshow and Assign to Contact
- Step 5. Now you’ll be at final step mean Printer Option iPhone Screen
- Step 6. In last, Tap on Select Printer so it’ll be looking for a printer and after connecting with Printer, Give the number of Copy by the tap on add (+) icon button, and you can be decreased by minus (-) icon.
If you’re Printer has already connected to your iPhone then ignored steps 6 and go to Step 7.
Hope the tip would become an instant printmaker for you as well you’ve got the best proof for long life. If you like to Print Photo from your iPhone to a printer, then don’t forget to share with your best buddy.