Here’s iPhone and iPad’s Quick Editing option now we can use on iOS 11 or later. Let’s check out and fix the most common option like markup is missing, unable to find the Quick Markup shortcuts like Pen, Pencil, Signature, Text, Magnifier and Different Shapes (Square, Circle, Comment, and Arrow).
Somewhere people are unable to find the Quick Markup option on App or Edit mode of Photo/PDF. Let’s start using of Markup on the iOS device at a glance.
This tool is compatible with all iPhone models: iPhone XS max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6S/iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S/iPad Pro, iPad Mini or Air.
Markup tool Extension only Available on iOS 11 or Later on iPhone, iPad. Check it and update if not: Go to the Settings > General > Software Update.
Steps to fix Markup is missing on iPhone/iPad, Unable to find markup and Edit on Notes, Mail, Photos, PDF amd Docs
Markup editor only we can access in Edit mode. Open Photo app on iPhone/iPad, Select Photo that you want open it. Tap on Edit option from the top right corner of the screen, And Tap on more (…) option. Markup is missing from there, Edit thereby enable it. Tap on more and Enable Markup toggle > done to save it.
Markup Use on Photo or PDF Editing
For the Backup purpose, you should create Duplicate photo before start Editing.
- Open Photos app on iPhone.
- Select Photo, on that you add Signature, Text in Color/Font Size/Font Name.
- Tap on Done to Apply Changes and Close Markup tool mode.
- Again Tap on Edit and Save to Photos app (iPhone Camera roll)
Markup Use on the Note app
- Open Note app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Tap on markup icon, and Find the Pointer pen or Pencil that you can use for handwritten text. Also, find out the Black Color piker (Browse more color by a tap on it).
Markup in a Mail app
- Open Mail app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Tap on New Mail writes icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- In Body, Move Typing Pointer there and Press & Hold on it. To get more option like Insert Photo & Video, Add Attachment, Insert Drawing and more.
Insert Drawing is a Markup for the mail app. Tap on it.
Find out more Drowning options under the (+) sign. Also, Select Color to apply different effects and style in your Mail Body.
Signature in mail app is really awesome that helps in keep your signature ready and use it on Different mail body to signed mail.
Using Markup on PDF we can write on PDF or Doc file
Generally, people are using markup tool for Electronically Sign on PDF Document on iPhone or iPad.
- Open Any Document (.doc) or PDF file on Books iPhone or iPad app.
- At the top near to Magnifier icon, Find And Tap on Markup icon.
One you are Editing mode, you can use all the Drawing tools just like explain before. Redo or undo the saved changed any time and Back to save your work on PDF or Doc file.
How do I electronically Sign PDF on iPhone & iPad?
Use handwritten text, Signature, Add Text, Shapes and more.
If you like this article (How to Write on Photo, PDF, Signature in Mail, Drow handwritten text on Document and more using iOS markup tool) and informative to you, So don’t miss to share with others on the social page. Also, Follow us to get notified for upcoming new interesting tips that are make you to really use to with Apple products.