Last Updated on Jan 3, 2022
Till now, you may have heard that Facebook stores all of your activities and data like which posts you’ve liked, what videos you’ve watched and liked, how long is your friend list, and more. That said, everything is recorded to improve the user experience on Facebook. Thankfully, you are still allowed to delete the Facebook Watch History permanently from your account. Apparently, your Facebook watched activities are limited to your account; no one case see what the videos you have watched to date are, but if in case if you want to delete the watched videos from Facebook, continue to read this full guide step-by-step.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
The procedure to delete the Facebook Watch History is tedious. You have to delete the videos one by one; there is no option available to delete the watched videos all at once, as far as we know. However, it can be done from both Facebook App and the Facebook Web Interface; all you need is an internet connection. Let’s get into the tutorial.
How to Delete Watched Videos on Facebook on iPhone, Android
The steps are the same for both iPhone and Android phones to delete the watched videos on Facebook.
- Navigate to the Facebook
- Tap on the three lines, next to the bell icon on the bottom-right side.
- Swipe up and expand Settings & Privacy.
- Then, select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Your Facebook Information, and go to Activity Log (here you can view and manage your information and some settings). appears under the Access Your information tab.
- Now on the page, you can see your FB activity log and above (Filters, Manage Aciticty, Archive, and Trash) options.
- If you don’t filter by Year, then a whole long list from Today will appear showing your video watch history of Facebook.
- Set filters of Year and Category. Choose the Year of which you want to delete the Facebook Watch history, and the Category is to be set to Videos You’ve Watched. Click on the Logged Actions and other Activity
- Next, click on the Videos You’ve Watched list, so tap on the three-dots next to the video you want to remove from the watch history.
- Then, tap Delete.
That’s it! If you have any questions, then write in the comment box below.
How to clear Facebook Watch History on your Mac/Windows 11 or 10
The recent update has changed the Facebook web interface, which brings all the options and settings of the Facebook app on the Facebook web. What I’m saying is if Settings is located under the Settings & Privacy on Facebook, the same goes for the web interface. So, don’t get confused; it might look new if you haven’t used Facebook for a while.
- Login to your Facebook account on any browser.
- Click on the Heart Symbol, next to the bell icon on the upper-right screen.
- Click on Settings & Privacy.
- Select Settings.
- On the left pane, click Your Facebook Information.
- Next, look at the main screen and click Activity Log.
- To delete Videos from Facebook Watched History, set the Filter to Videos You’ve Watched.
- To do so, click on the Filter option, next to the Activity Log on the left side.
- Choose Videos You’ve Watched. Optionally you can also choose the Year to delete the videos from a particular year.
- Save Changes.
- Now, the list of Facebook Videos you’ve watched will be displayed.
- Hover the mouse on the video and click on the three-dot menu.
- Lastly, Delete the video.