The Facebook Activity log is a very useful and security feature for all Facebook users. So any time the user can see past activities like comments, Liked photos/ Videos, posts by you, and more. And manage it from the Activity log setting. Facebook designed activity log on a moth or day basis, so the user can easily identify when you’re done this activity on which day by you or others (Your colleagues, Parents, or child).
You can delete an old activity log from FaceBook, in some cases if you like some unwanted photos/ Videos Accidentally, Send a friend request to an unknown person that you can find from the activity log easily and remove it from there as well. Now I explain to you how to find the Activity log on the FaceBook app and delete the old activity log from FaceBook iPhone, iPad.
How do I delete all Activity Log on Facebook App, PC Computer?
No, there isn’t a single button on the Facebook mobile app or even on the web Pc Computers also. You can clear facebook activity by giving the below steps. [scroll the screen and get complete information]. in more, you can delete your Facebook account if you don’t want to use it in the future.
How do I clear my activity log on Facebook on the mobile app iPhone?
- Step #1: Open the Facebook App on your iPhone or iPad. [sing-in by entering User ID and password, if signed-in go to the next step]
- Step #2. Now Click on Three Horizontal Lines called More tab.
- Step #3. Click on Settings & Privacy
- Step #4. Tap Settings
- Step #5. Now scroll the phone screen and Tap Activity Log (View and manage your information and some settings.) appear under the Your FaceBook Information section.
- Step #6. Now you can see Activity Log Page in Facebook App.
As I have mentioned above the user cannot delete all Activity Log on Facebook at a time.
As you can see Year and Category buttons are on the top of the page.
- Year tab– if you click on the year tab- you can see Year by year List. Choose a year to get an activity log of the specific year and month wise.
- Category tab; there is various type of sub-categories into the Category section such as:
- Posts You’re tagged in
- Photos and Videos
- Photos You’re Tagged In
- Other’s Posts To Your Timeline
- Hiden From Timeline
- Likes and Reactions
- Posts and Comments
- Added Friends
- Removed Freinds
- Send Freinds requests
- Received Friends Requests
- Life Events
- Archived Stories
- Your Stories
- interactive Videos
- Songs You’ve Listened To
- Articles You’ve Read
- movies and TV
- Products You Wanted
- Videos You’ve Watched
- Voice interactions
- membership Activity
- posts and Comments
- Your Events
- Event Responses
- Search History
- Videos You’ve Search For
- Groups you’ve Searched For
- Location History
- your Places
- Active Sessions
- logins and Logouts
- Recognized Devices
- Hobbies you’ve Added to your Profile
- Stories Activity
- Step #7. Now find the activity log that you want to delete on Facebook App.
- Step #8. After getting activity just tap on the Three dots option next to the particular activity log.
- You will get options such as
Edit privacy, Hide From Timeline, Delete,
Step #9. So Tap on Delete to complete wipe from Facebook.
[Note: this is the example of Post category Activity log,
if you will go with other categories apart from the Post activity log then maybe not get options as shows my given picture.]
- Step #10. Now follow the same steps to another activity log on Facebook.
How to Delete old Activity log from the Facebook timeline on Pc Computer
Note: For the Desktop, You have to follow the same process within your Facebook setting option.
Really helpful Delete old activity log from FaceBook, want more tips and troubleshooting guide on facebook tips kindly share with us, we will be glad to assist you.