From posting videos to going Live, TikTok has everything. If we look at the Community Guidelines of TikTok, you cannot go Live without 1000 followers, unlike in Instagram, Facebook, or any other social app, followers might not be an issue. However, it is pointless to compare TikTok with Instagram or any social app, each app works on its own terms and conditions. Coming back on the query, how can you go live without 1000 followers on TikTok, we’ve mentioned a pretty simple method to do so.
But before appealing to TikTok about adding Live option to your account, why not check if the Live option is there for you or not. With this limitation, I’ve seen many users going live on TikTok without 1000 followers. So all I’m asking is find the Live button and if it doesn’t appear then, follow the below steps and request TikTok to add a live option to your account.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
How to Go Live on TikTok without 1000 Followers
- Open the TikTok App on your phone.
- Tap on the Profile icon symbolized as Me at the bottom far right side of the screen.
- Now, to explore settings, tap on the three-dot menu.
- Scroll down and under the Support section, tap on Report a problem.
- Find Live/Payment/Rewards
- On Select, a Topic screen, go for Live Host.
- Next, tap I can’t start a live.
- You’ve to choose No, for the question, Is your problem resolved?
- If you are good at convincing people, then write a report and request them to Enable Live for your account. Or else take help from anyone who can really write better.
- All you have to write is, that you aren’t able to go Live since the feature is not enabled for your account, and ask them to add the Live option to your account, also mention that your fans are requesting you to go live and they would definitely love it.
- The next thing you need to do is, enter an active Email on which the TikTok will contact you with the answer.
- It may take up to 2-3 days till they respond.
- Lastly, tap Send on the upper-right corner.