Last Updated on Apr 9, 2020
Books app is indefinitely the best way to spend your leisure time, reading favorite novels, comics, biography and more. Nowadays, carrying those hefty books is old fashioned and nobody likes to keep them all the time, that’s why people are switching to digital way, to read eBooks and access PDFs. No offense, reading hard books is also great, but you can’t take over anytime or sometimes we forget to put it in the bag, in that case, eBooks come in handy.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
However, if your Book app is incompletely adjusted the settings or doesn’t know how to enable iPhone books continuous scroll, to navigate through pages quickly, this short tutorial will show you how to do it. Besides, if you don’t like Books app, then check out our list on the best iBooks Alternatives for iPhone and iPad.
Turn On Continuous Scrolling in Books App on iOS
- Launch the Books App on your iOS device.
- Open the desired book to read from the library.
- Now you can see the book on the display.
- Tap randomly on the screen to bring settings.
- Select aA.
- From there, toggle ON the Scrolling View.
That’s It! You can now scroll the pages from the side-scrolling bar and use iBook continuous scrolling PDF in iOS 13. And on the bottom of the page, you could track the page number of the book that you are currently reading.
Besides, if you don’t want to use a scrolling view on Books App, then check out
Premium Support is Free Now
How to Disable the Scrolling View on Books App on iPhone and iPad
- Open the Books app on your iPhone and iPad.
- Tap on any book and bring it on the read mode.
- Again tap on the middle of the screen.
- Tap on aA
- And turn Off Scrolling View switch.