Last Updated on Mar 18, 2020
Follow the instruction for how to activate dark mode on Facebook messenger in iOS along with the latest Update Process and Very simple but Facebook tried unique ways to get Dark mode options on your app settings. For that, you need to share or discuss the Dark mode in any FB chat conversation. After that, you will receive or turn on Dark Mode on Facebook Messenger.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Once you active this Dark mode settings on your account, you can quickly disable and enable dark mode from account settings. Now there are two ways first is turn toggle of Dark mode in FB messenger App, and second is turn System-wide dark mode on iPhone and later running iPhones. [Still, system-wide dark mode not supported by FB Messanger app, so you will have to wait for future Fb Messanger Update]
Simple and Easy Way to Enable Dark Mode on FB Messenger iOS app on iPhone and iPad
Open App Store app on your iPhone and Search “Facebook Messenger app” in the app store search box.
If you are not getting any update, Using These ways Check Installed app version on your iPhone. This Feature is included in FB messenger app Version.
Activate Dark Mode Settings on your Messenger App
- Step #1. Now, Open any Chat Conversation. From Top left corner of the screen, Tap on the Profile icon.
- Step #2. Find and Tap on Dark mode option, Select the option from On, Off and Use System Setting (Use your device’s system appearance setting for light mode, dark mode or Automatic mode).
- Step #3. Tap on Done to save and Apply Dark mode on the FaceBook Messanger app on iPhone.
- That’s it.
Watch Below Video for More help!
Won’t Turn on New Dark Mode Settings on iPhone: Troubleshooting
- First, Update your Messanger App from iPhone App Store, Find app name and Tap on Update.
- Force Close app, and Re-Launch Messenger app.
- Wait for Few Minutes or Wair for New Update comes to your iOS device.
- That’s it.
Disable Dark mode on Facebook Messenger on iPhone
In the Previous messenger app version on iOS, follow the below step.
- Open Messenger app on your iPhone,
- Tap on the Profile icon and Find Dark mode option, Toggle to disable for turn off the dark screen or Dark view.
Hope you enjoyed my tips, Don’t miss to subscribe my YouTube Channel and Follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram o get more update at first from here.
Premium Support is Free Now
This Option is not limited for the Selected iPhone models, You can Enable Dark mode on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro max, XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5 and iPad.