Follow the instruction for how to activate dark mode on Facebook messenger in iOS along with the latest Update Process and Very simple but Facebook tried unique ways to get Dark mode options on your app settings. For that, you need to share or discuss the Dark mode in any FB chat conversation. After that, you will receive or turn on Dark Mode on Facebook Messenger.
Once you active this Dark mode settings on your account, you can quickly disable and enable dark mode from account settings. Now there are two ways first is turn toggle of Dark mode in FB messenger App, and second is turn System-wide dark mode in iOS 13 and later running iPhones. [Still, system-wide dark mode not supported by FB Messanger app, so you will have to wait for future Fb Messanger Update]
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Simple and Easy way to enable Dark mode on FB Messenger iOS app on iPhone and iPad
Open App Store app on your iPhone and Search “Facebook Messenger app” in the app store search box.
If you are not getting any update, Using These ways Check Installed app version on your iPhone. This Feature is included in FB messenger app Version.
Activate Dark Mode Settings on your Messenger App
- Step #1. Now, Open any Chat Conversation and send any moon icon from the emoji-like this, or Type moon in Typing box to quickly find moon emoji.
- Step #2. At the same time force close and re-launch the Facebook Messenger app on your iPhone.
- Step #3. Next, Open the last conversation in that you have been sent moon emoji. (Quickly Get Moon emoji, Type-Moon in chat and Tap on Moon icon in predictive suggestion).
Tap on Moon Emoji in chat that you sent in Message.
A new Notification message will show on screen, will say to you have been found dark mode. (You Found Dark Mode, Your Friends can also unlock it by sending the moon emoji). Tap on Try in Settings.
- Now Just Activate from Settings,
- Go to the Settings app on the Facebook Messenger App.
- Scroll to Dark mode Toggle and that’s it.
It’s pretty good and amazing that it decreases Eye Strain at midnight and Low light.
Watch Below Video for More help!
Disable Dark mode on Facebook Messenger on iPhone
- Open Messenger app on your iPhone,
- Tap on the Profile icon and Find Dark mode option, Toggle to disable for turn off the dark screen or Dark view.
Hope you enjoyed my tips, Don’t miss to subscribe my YouTube Channel and Follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram o get more update at first from here.
This Option is not limited for the Selected iPhone models, You can Enable Dark mode on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro max, XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5 and iPad.
Jaysukh Patel is the founder of howtoisolve. Also self Professional Developer, Techno lover mainly for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iOS, Jaysukh is one of responsible person in his family.
Contact On: [email protected] [OR] [email protected]