Last Updated on Sep 20, 2021
Whenever I go to bed, I wish that today no one should call or message me while I fell asleep. However, the truth is every time someone breaks my peace and disturbs me. Unfortunately, I can’t have Do Not Disturb mode at bedtime in past iOS, but yes now after updating to the latest iOS, I can enable Do Not Disturb Bedtime mode also called the Digital Health tool, and sleep peacefully.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Apple has introduced Bedtime Mode in the DND list. This will make your device dim, and every single notification will stay away from you. Besides this, if you want to use iPhone after enabling DND at Bedtime, yes it is possible. Read your favorite stories online in total harmony. Same steps the user can apply for any iPhone.
Way to Activate Do Not Disturb Mode At bedtime (Digital Health tool) on your iPhone
Steps for Turn on Do Not Disturb At Sleep time on iPhone, iPad. in iOS 15, Apple introduced an extension of the Do Not Disturb function called “Focus”. Our Full Guide will help you to teach how to use Focus on iPhone and Apple Watch.
STEP TO ACTIVATE DO NOT DISTURB At Sleep Time FOR IOS 15 USERS
- Open Control Center – you can access control panel on iPhone by pull down the screen from the right-top of the corner.
- Tap on Focus
- Click on Sleep [Find Sleep in above picture]
Turn on Do-Not-Disturb during Bad Time on iPhone in iOS 15
- Open Settings app on iPhone > Scroll to Focus and open.
- Your phone show you Sleep setting card, Click on Next to set up
- Now, Notifications From People
- Choose people you want notifications from when the focus is turned on.
- here’s an optional screen, click on add contact to allow during sleep mode, Or Click on Allow None during bedtime.
- After this, Now you can disable App notifications during your sleep mode.
- similarly people option, here you can add/remove the app to alert notifications with sleep mode activation.
- if you would not like notifications within sleep time, choose Allow None.
- That’s it.
- Now final screen for sleep mode is to choose Set up in health or Set up later in health.
- in the health app, you can get a better night’s sleep by settings up a schedule and wind down and bedtime reminders the health app.
- Go with the Sleep Schedule option in Health app and Enable the Option for Schedule your sleep for reminder and more.
- Come Back to Sleep setting in focus and Manage “Turn off Do No Disturb, Sleep Focus during Wind Down time”.
- During Window down time, your iPhone is enabled for Sleep mode: Enable “Turn on at Wind Down” Option.
- That’s it. Some people don’t like Do Not Disturb mode [Sleep mode during Wind Down], If you want to turn off Sleep Focus during wind down time in helath app, Here’s the option for in the next step.
How to Turn Off Do Not Disturb During Wind Down iPhone
By Default, the Sleep focus mode automatically turns on during Wind Down or BedTime. Follow the below steps to turn off Sleep focus mode/Do not Disturb while BedTime is turned on your iPhone.
- First Add Schedule in Focuse sleep mode in iPhone settings to access “Schedule and Health section”, Follow the above step.
- And see the option for turn on at Wind Down Toggle in Sleep mode focus.
- Turn Off Toggle and That’s it.
Now your iPhone will not turn on automatically Do not Disturb mode during Wind Downtime on iPhone and Other apple devices that are signed in with the same apple id.
Steps to Turn On DND at Bed Time for iOS 14 and Earlier Users
Step 1: Go to the “Settings” app on your iOS device.
Step 2: Open “Do Not Disturb.”
Step 3: Toggle on “Do Not Disturb” mode.
Step 4: Turn on “Scheduled” option.
Step 5: when you switch on the Scheduled option under that, you have to set the time with the time picker.
Step 6: Now Turn “Bedtime Mode.” ON/Green toggle.
From now the iPhone will automatically enable bedtime mode, and you won’t receive any notifications within the time range you have selected and fell asleep in harmony.
If you want to receive the notifications, then turn off DND Bedtime Mode on your iPhone. for this follow the below steps,
How to Disable DO Not Disturb During Bedtime Mode on All iOS 12 iPhone
In iOS 13, Badtime Mode was Replaced with new settings, Dim Lock Screen. That means Scheduled Turns on do not disturb for the time period you select. Dim Lock Screen darkens the lock screen and sends notifications to the notification center during that time.
Step 1: Open up Settings App look like a gear icon on your iPhone.
Step 2: Tap “Do Not Disturb.”
Step 3: Turn the “Bedtime Mode” Off/Gray. [just beneath the Scheduled time that has been replaced by Dim Lock Screen in iOS 13 or later.]
I have found my way to sleep quietly without bothering about the alerts and notifications with the all-new iOS.
I would suggest you go for this remarkable feature and have a great and peaceful night.
You would also like to learn: