Last Updated on Aug 9, 2021
Want you export all the saved contact from Contact application to your external drive or Device in vCard – .vcf or PDF file format. So here the discussion on how to export all the contacts in a single vCard or PDF file without any third-party application or software. Not any hidden trick, no chance to lose your important contacts or more. Go straightway is given in this article. So you can export all the contacts into PDF or CSV in the easiest way.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Compatible Devices: Mac, iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Retina running with OS X Yosemite, Maverick or EI Capitan.
Don’t Miss: Best Greeting card maker then print app for Mac OS X
Steps for Export All the contacts into PDF or vCard (.vcf) file from Mac OS X
We can export icloud contacts from all apple devices, From your Apple ID that’s signed in with your Device. or Use iCloud Account log in to View & Export all iCloud contacts at once.
Using Contacts app on Mac
Make sure Contacts is Synced on Mac. Otherwise, you won’t see any contacts on the Mac contacts app. Go to the Apple Logo from the top Mac menu > System Preferences > Apple ID > iCloud > Select “Contacts” Checkbox. That’s it.
- Step 1: Go to the Spotlight search and Find contact in the search box.
- Step 2: Then, Open the contact app on your screen.
- Step 3: From, within apps, you can see the saved contacts and Groups with full details.
- Step 4: From there you can see individual contact’s details and export into different file format: PDF/ CSV
- Note: But you don’t have to export single contact, you can export all the contacts at once
- Select multiple contacts; here I selected a total of three contacts and Then export.
- Step 5: After selecting all contacts or selected contacts Go to the File > Export > Export vCard.
Or File > Export > Export as PDF
Then, choose the desired file location where you won’t save it. A default option should be Documents.
Export iCloud Contacts on Mac
Using your Mac browser, Export all cloud Contacts to your Drive in PDF, CSV file. For this step, you don’t need your Own mac or iPhone. Just Use Browser of any Desktop [Mac and Windows], follow the below steps for Export iCloud Contacts on Mac.
- Open Browser on Mac > Go to https://www.icloud.com/contacts/ and Sign in with your Apple ID and Password.
- Select All Contacts From Left side of window > Control + A to choose all > Click on the Settings gear icon > Export vCard.
- vCard file will be downloaded in your Browser. and that’s easy to import on another cloud account or Contact app, Cloud App like Google, Outlook Contacts, and more.
- That’s it.
After Export the contact file (vCard), you can use it to restore it to your iOS or Android device. Having a problem with Export all the contacts into PDF or vCard – .vcf (desired format) with the above steps, share with us on the comment box.