Learn all about how to loop a youtube video on your device. YouTube has its own function that will keep any video continuously playing in a loop. No need to play manually click on YouTube video player. YouTube channel has many learning, fun, and reviews videos that we need to watch more than twice or continuously on your Desktop, Windows, macOS, or Linux.
Once we set this option in the YouTube setting, we don’t make the change or use a keyboard or mouse to replay any type of video it doesn’t depend on how long the video, Video type (Kid video, Songs, or Advertisement video on the projector or personal Device).
How to loop YouTube videos on Mac and Windows
- Open YouTube.com on your Mac’s or PC browser. No matter which browser you use – Safari, Google Chrome, and Mozilla.
- Navigate a video using the youtube search bar and Play the video.
- Ignore step 1 and step 2 if you have an on-hand youtube video-playing device. Go to the step 3.
- On Windows: Right-click on your mouse or trackpad the video (choose loop from hidden options)
- On Mac: Double-tap your finger on the trackpad from the video section. Or right-click on the video using the mouse > Select loop.
Now you are done, the video automatically plays without stop automatically after completion.
This autoplay or Loop video setting is for single video-specific. It’s not for an upcoming video that you will be playing in the same browser and simultaneously. This setting not like the other Video settings like Subtitles, Video Quality.
Note: This setting will not highlight your YouTube iOS app (iPhone/ iPad) and YouTube in a mobile browser as well.
Also Read: Recently played YouTube video on iPhone/ iPad.
I hope this found helpful for you! Please share this article with your friends and buddies and keep help them too.