Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Your iPhone is chock full of suggestions, some are convenient while others keep occupying the space on the iPhone with no use. In this article we are talking about the Share Sheet Suggestions, and how do they work. Did you encounter the worthless contact suggestions on the Share Sheet? And want to remove from the iPhone iOS 14? Don’t worry, iOS 14 has made it easier to remove a contact from share sheet suggestions on iPhone. Personally, I’ve made a lot of mistakes by sending the files to the wrong contact, because of the share sheet suggestion, and later realizing it.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Suggestions are developed by using on-device intelligence and mostly on the basis of how do you use the phone. No matter, do you want to cast out any single contact suggestion or all contact suggestions at once from the Share Sheet, this tutorial will help you remove a contact from share sheet suggestions on iPhone.
How to Remove Individual Contact from Share Sheet Suggestions in iPhone
If you are targeting any specific contact, then prefer this section of the article. They appear just above the applications, like AirDrop, Messages, Mail, WhatsApp, etc, when you open the Share Sheet. Here’s how to do it.
- Go to the Photos app on your iPhone or you could launch any app that shows Share Sheet.
- Open any of the photos.
- Tap on the Share button.
- You should see the Contact Suggestions on Share Sheet, touch and hold the contact that you want to remove from Share Sheet suggestions. Tap Suggest Less.
- Using the same procedure, remove as many contacts as you want from suggestions.
How to Remove All Contacts from Share Sheet Suggestions in iPhone
Once you turn off Suggestions when Sharing, the iPhone won’t show any share sheet suggestions, until you turn back on.
- Open the Settings App.
- Tap on Siri & Search.
- Toggle Off Suggestions when Sharing.
- At the same time, from Siri & Search screen, you can disable the Suggestions for Home Screen, Lock Screen, and Suggestions in Search, Suggestions in App Library.