Last Updated on Sep 30, 2021
The Passcode is essential security for any device – iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch as the best privacy or security of your Data, Files, and more. However, for the newbie, change/ reset/ enable or disable might be not easy compared to former folk. Are you one of them? This blog post is handy to turn on/ turn off / Reset iPhone Passcode running on the latest iOS. This is a unique technique as an alternative; who wants your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on very high security?
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
In case if you are frustrated with auto-lock, your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on ideal your device for a short time. Then you have to change the screen timeout on your iPhone.
Step to Update/Reset iPhone Passcode
You already have four-digit Passcode or six-digit Passcode. The alphanumeric Passcode doesn’t matter, but before getting the bottom steps, you must remember your old Passcode to reset the new Passcode; otherwise, our guide does not help you.
- Step #1: Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Step #2: Navigate Touch ID & Passcode or Face ID & Passcode and Tap on it to open the passcode setting screen. Your phone will ask you to enter your recent Passcode to go to the next screen.
- Step #3. Scroll down the screen tap Change passcode. Then Enter your old Passcode.
- Step #4: Now Enter Your new Passcode.
Note: On the same screen, you can see Passcode options: Tap to get three more options
- Custome Alphanumeric code [set Passcode with Alphabet and numeric digit code, for example, [email protected]]
- Custom Numeric code
- 4-Digit Numeric Code
So choose one option out of three and follow the on-screen instructions.
Sometimes you get a popup- This Passcode can Be Easily Guessed
Your Passcode will use to unlock this iPhone and to protect access to your data stored in iCloud.
- USE Anyway
- Tap on the Change passcode
So enter strong Passcode and go next to enter new Passcode to verify.
- you maybe get a screen that says, Enter your new Passcode
Passcodes did not match. Try again.
- In the last, wait until the new Passcode saves successfully.
You can also customize Passcode Setting manually in your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Under the Passcode setting, you can reset iPhone Passcode and enable or disable it for the user’s particular app and action. Passcode customization is available in different ways, depends on your iOS device version, iOS type.
After going with the above steps, you can change the below settings manually.
- Update your Passcode on your iOS device. Like Enable or Disable
- Required Passcode: You can set Passcode as an auto-lock on your phone in ideal condition.
- Simple Passcode: in Simple Passcode mode, you can set only four-digit Passcode. But if you want secure Passcode, then turn it off. And use the latter, unique character, and symbol in Passcode.
- Allow Access when Passcode is enabling: Under this option, you have to allow all the apps you can access on locked with Passcode iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Note: in the case are you lost or forgot the Passcode for your iPhone and iPad? You can solve it in this way.
Hopefully, you have been changed or reset your iPhone Passcode successfully. As well, Also helps with iPad, iPod touch on iOS.
Don’t miss to speech out how this iPhone tip helps you? Comment below for any query and personal guide.