Here is the way for, how to set up Voicemail on iPhone. Voicemail, Voice message, and voicebank all is the same thing. Using Apple iPhone, you can record your audio speech (message) and then send it to the recipient. Voicemail is depended on your country-wise carries such as in USA carrier – Verizon, at&t, sprint, and more. In this era, almost folks shout that without voicemail has felt like irksome. Since, here I publish my solved tip, for those users, who have Voicemail setup/ activate issue on his or her iPhone. This is the quick easy tip to Set up Voicemail on iPhone Verizon.
Updated in iOS: New features of Voicemail is how we can record or play it for later. Keep your iPhone updated to the latest version. and get Voicemail transcript features.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Activation Step to Set up Voicemail on iPhone
- Form your iPhone home screen navigate Phone app then
- Tap on Voicemail.
- Tap Set Up Now.
- Now Enter the Password then Tap Done
- Remember – Enter password must be between 4 to 6 digits in length.
- Re-Enter the password again then Tap Done.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- Would you want to use default Verizon greetings then tap (check) Defaults?
- Tap Record to begin.
- When finished all things, tap Stop.
- Tap Save.
That’s it. I hope, voicemail set up on your new iPhone 6 will be activated successfully. Now, do start to Send Voicemail using the Verizon carrier of your iPhone.
How seem this tip for Setting up Voicemail on iPhone Verizon – iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone X/ 8 Plus/ 7 Plus/ 6S Plus/ SE/ 5S. Share your feedback in the comment box; we’ll keep reading your response.