Last Updated on Nov 21, 2020
Know tip to save voicemail messages on iPhone. Useful way when you want to buy a new Apple iPhone. And whenever you switched from old iPhone to the new one, then you need to backup iPhone Without or With Mac/PC. But typically, you’ve some vital voicemail message that you’d like to save or transfer to your PC/Mac. But first of all, I think you are looking for the best way to backup voicemail messages on the iPhone.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
So I bring out for you an easy way, so you haven’t needed any third-party app. You’ve already built-in apps on your iPhone running the latest iOS.
Read This Tutorial on Voicemail Problems like,
Complete Guide to Save Voicemail messages on iPhone
Using the following steps you can do backup your Voicemail messages as an MP3 file through Voice memos built-in app.
- Step 1. Open up the Phone app on your iPhone home screen.
- Step 2. Tap on the Voicemail tab.
- Step 3. Select Voicemail mail message that you want to save
- Step 4. Tap on the Share button, Square and an upwards arrow icon. (iOS 13 or later iOS Update Redesigned Sharing Sheet allows multiple options to save Voicemail in Voice memos, Files App. Swipe up finger on Share sheet to find other saving options)
- Step 5. Select Voice Memos app.
Step 6. Next, you need to tap on Save.
You can also save your Voicemail message as a note via the help of the updated Notes app on iPhone.
Just follow the above same steps until Step 4 then Select Notes app and tap on Save. So you’ll get your Voicemail SMS backup in the form of a note.
Also, you’ve even an option. In this way, you can do Share your Voicemail message either using Message app or by Mail and Airdrop feature.
Also Read: Use Voicemail Transcriptions on iPhone
Know in deep how to Transfer or Share Voicemail messages from iPhone to iPhone: all latest iOS devices
- Step 1. Launch Phone App> Voicemail then
- Step 2. Tap the Voicemail message that you would like to share, then tap on the icon that you can appear above given picture.
- Step 3. Choose Message, Mail app or Airdrop.
- Step 4. Let’s now write and send your message to the attached Voicemail.
That’s it. In the latest iOS now you can add an attachment in the mail app on iPhone, iPad.
You guys share your feedback in the comments. What app would you like to Save Voicemail messages on iPhone and Prevent from accidentally delete voicemails in the future?
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏