Last Updated on May 3, 2022
Microsoft services are everywhere whether you choose to buy iPhone or Android phone or Windows phone. All the major platforms support Microsoft services. If you are planning to use Microsoft Services on your iPhone, then you must set up Outlook calendars on your iPhone. Here’s how to do it. Directly download all the calendar events that are stored from your Outlook Mail Hotel Booking apps, Flight Reservations, Safari, Messages, and Mail Events as well.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Really, it is very simple! So the Outlook app features both emails and calendars in a single application. Day-by-day it is getting easier to access anything anytime on our iPhone whether it is a third-party mail app. There are two options you have to choose from, first is to download the Outlook app and set up Outlook calendars on your iPhone, and the other is no need to download the app you can set up Outlook calendars right on your iPhone.
The benefit of this method is you don’t have to download the third-party Outlook app on your iPhone, and however, storage will be saved. The alternate way to set up Outlook Calendars on iPhone,
Sync or Download Outlook Calendars on iPhone and iPad
- Step #1: Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone.
- Step #2: Tap “Accounts & Passwords”. (New: iOS 14 Users can find Add account option under the Calendar option next to the Mail option). If your Outlook account is already added to your iPhone, then you have to only enable the Calendar toggle under the account settings on iPhone.
- Step #3: Tap “Add Account”.
- Step #4: Select “Outlook.com”.
- Step #5: Sign in/Log in with your Microsoft Account.
- Step #6: Lastly, select enable “Calendars”.
There are a few more options like Contacts, Notes, Remainders, and Mails which you can sync right on your iPhone with your Microsoft Account. All you need to do is enable them.
Now, Remove Outlook Calendar from iPhone, iPad: Unsync Data
In case if would like to reverse the process of syncing calendars from Outlook on your iPhone then follow the steps,
- Step #1: Go to the “Settings” app.
- Step #2: Tap “Accounts & Passwords”. (iOS 14/iIOS 15 Users: Tap on Calendar > Accounts > Select Outlook Account > Disable the Calendars toggle). This setting will remove Outlook Calendar Data from the iPhone calendar app without removing the Outlook account from the iPhone.)
- Step #3: Select “Outlook”.
- Step #4: From the given options disable “Calendars”.
So from now, onwards iPhone will not sync the Outlook calendars on the iPhone.
Open the Calendars app on your iPhone and Find your Outlook Calendar on your iPhone after syncing it successfully.