Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
One of the biggest add-on to the iPhone 12 is Night Mode Portrait for the Selfies as well as Normal Photos. With the A14 Bionic Chip, the camera hardware has improved to capture detailed shots even in low-light conditions. It has been discovered that iPhone 12 Camera can be zoomed up to 30x because of A14 Chip, whereas other iPhones only support 10x optical zoom. Another reason behind breathtaking Portrait shots is the LiDAR sensor, notably, this is also introduced with the iPhone 12, besides, we’ve also heard the chatter that soon Apple is going to launch the Portrait mode for videos too in future updates.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Just like any other iPhones, we don’t have any specific button to activate the Night Mode, but the iPhone automatically detects the environment conditions and capture shots in Night Mode. If you’re new to the iPhone eco-system, this guide is going to change the way of using the iPhone camera to get the best out of it.
How to Click Night Mode Portrait on iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro
As I said earlier, there is no need to change any setting to use the Night Mode on the iPhone, here’s how to take Night Mode Portrait on iPhone.
- When the Camera is ready to take the pictures in Night Mode, you’ll see a yellow-colored moon button on the upper-left corner.
- You can adjust the exposure by tapping on the yellow moon icon.
- Launch the Camera App on your iPhone.
- Switch the Portrait option, next to the Photo.
- Keep the distance 2 to 8 feet between the iPhone camera and the person, it’ll automatically detect the face and body.
- If you see any recommendations on the screen follow it, as the iPhone’s AI will make suggestions to capture the best suitable picture.
- Besides, there could be few more options that come on the screen, switch them to try different lighting effects.
- Lastly, tap on the Shutter button to take the shot.
Let’s Enjoy! Share your feedback in comment.