Do you know iPhone does have a Stereo speaker? The stereo speaker is the reason behind the iPhone’s loud and crystal clear sound. The front side speaker of the iPhone is best when it comes to watching movies or playing songs. Besides the speakers also plays an important role when you play battle games with your friends. So you might need to turn on the front side speaker of the iPhone to take complete advantage of your device.
I guarantee once you turn on the front side speaker on the iPhone, you will feel extra sound in your iPhone as compared to before. Apple has routed the bottom speaker in such a way that the sound directly hits your ear. Sometimes the direction of the speaker is in front and sounds get faded or less, to prevent this situation iPhone has redesigned the front side speaker.
Steps for Enable or Turn on iPhone Front Side Speaker in Portrait mode/Landscape mode: Left or Right Speaker
Front Speaker only on Portrait mode
- Step #1: Launch the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Step #2: Select “Accessibility” from the options.
- Step #3. Tap Audio/Visual
- Step #4: Scroll down and then you have to adjust the audio volume balance between left and right channels.
Step #5: Drag the slider towards the right side.
Front Speaker only on Landscape mode
Enable Front Speaker in Landscape mode, Keep this slider on the Left side.
That’s It! the front side speaker on iPhone XS Max is enabled. Now you can enjoy a more clear and loud sound right on your iPhone. Mostly Watch YouTube Video, Vimeo, FaceBook App, Instagram, Snapchat and more or Offline Video Player on your iPhone.
How to Disable the Front Side Speaker On The iPhone?
If you don’t like the front side speaker of your iPhone then don’t worry. We have a way to disable the front-side speaker on the iPhone. It is as simple as turning on the front side speaker on the iPhone.
- Step #1: Unlock the iPhone.
- Step #2: Open up the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Step #3: Scroll down and locate “Accessibility”.
- Step #4. Tap Audio/Visual
- Step #5: There, you will see adjust the audio volume balance between left and right channels.
Step #7: Drag the slider towards the left side.
In this tutorial We covered all the points, using this you can turn on Front SPeaker on your iPhone Either in Landscape or Portrait mode.
Steps to Reset All Settings in iOS 15 and later Version
- Go to the “Settings” app
- Tap “General”
- Find and open tap “Transfer or Reset iPhone”
- Tap “Reset”
- Lastly tap on “Reset All Settings”
- For security reasons, you will be asked to enter the iPhone Passcode.
- Tap Confirm Reset All Settings.
- After that iPhone will reboot.
Steps to Reset All Settings in iOS 14 and Earlier Version
If You can’t get these changes or Louder Volume on iPhone, Reset All settings (Settings app on iPhone > General > Reset > Reset All Settings) and Follow the Steps again. Don’t miss sharing your feedback and vote for us.