Last Updated on Jul 25, 2020
iMessage which is Apple’s free and secure messaging service. nowadays it has been too improved by the tech owner. From user’s experiences, Ways to send simple text into decorative functions like Handwritten text, Fireworks and Bubble Effect, and many others. Although, you have an alternate option for a run or Enable iMessage using your Carrier number, Apple IDs. That I will show you here for iPad and Mac, without any confirmation and restrictions we can do it. Let’s also check Sign out of iMessage on iPad or Mac.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Are you trouble with iMessage activation on your iPhone/ iPad/ Mac? Must read my latest suggestion in iMessage not working/or Activating. Whether it is iOS or macOS, continue to read the article and learn how to sign out of iMessage Mac and iPhone.
Useful: Different ways to logout Apple ID
Steps for Sign out of iMessage on iPad, Mac or Change iMessage ID
Sign Out of iMessage iPhone, iPad
We’ve pictured the tutorial using the iPad, but the same steps are applicable to the iPhone too. Follow the stepwise guide to log out of iMessage on iPhone and iPad.
- Go to the Settings App on the iPad.
- Scroll Down, And Find “Messages”.
- Right pane on iPad will show you, iMessage Activation options and Option for Change iMessage Address.
- Tap on Send & Receive option.
- To Sign out current iMessage session, Tap on Blue Apple ID. And windows Popup will show you option for Sign out/ Change Location and Cancel.
- Tap on “Sign Out”.
- Other options for change reached by address also there just below your Apple ID. Wants to use another Apple ID for iMessage then Tap on “Add an Email..”
- Add new Email Address, and send verification Email to address by Tap on (i) icon.
After Change or Add new iMessage, the Next conversation will be started via the new address on the Recipients side.
Sign Out of iMessage on Mac, MacBook
The same thing we can use on Mac, however, the process to sign out of the Messages app on MacBook, Mac is totally different from the iPhone and iPad, so you must take a look before destroying the Mac from random change.
Premium Support is Free Now
- Launch the iMessage on your Mac.
- Click on the Messages option in the top menu bar.
- Choose Preferences.
- Select the Accounts tab.
- Click on the Messages account to highlight it.
- Now the highlighted account will reflect on the main screen.
- Click Sign Out.
More help and Tips on Sign out of iMessage on iPad or Mac comment me in below.