New clock app on iPhone & iPad, exceptional modifications, Improvement, and redesigned clock app now more user-friendly features that are not available on any other mobile platforms or third party apps. Get reminder alert sound before your bedtime as you set a Bedtime reminder. After that, you can remove it or change bedtime reminder on iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone X, iPhone XR (Xs Max), iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone 7 (Plus), iPhone 6S (Plus) (Remove means you will get alerted on exact at bedtime).
Bedtime reminder interval periods are 15 minutes intervals: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes and 1 Hours.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Note: if you are not using bedtime features on your clock app, then make it disabled (Clock app > Bedtime > Tap on Schedule Bedtime > Turn off Bedtime Schedule). Because this data will be using other third-party sleep analysis apps, Fitness tracking device and the Health app. So get actual fitness results from correctly use.
Guide: Change Bedtime reminder in iOS 10, iOS 11 or Remove interval
iOS 13 & iPadOS: Change Badetime Reminder on iPhone/iPad
Now, Set Up Badtime on your iPhone/iPad for reminders and care about your sleep. Using the Clock app on iPhone/iPad, Enable Notification for Badtime remind that remind you before the specific time on at bedtime. Also made some customization for which day you are turning on bedtime reminder. Bedtime also tracks your sleep analysis and that we can track on a health app. Now Do Not Disturb During Bedtime darkens the lock screen and hides all notifications in the notification center until turned off. Also, set the Wake-up Sound and Wake Up a Sound level. (For the iPad users all the steps are same)
Follow the steps below, First Setup Bedtime
- Open the Clock app on the iPhone/iPad. – Same for iPad.
- Now Select bedtime option from the bottom tab, Choose your bedtime schedule for all days. Once we set Bedtime after that follow the next steps for Enable/Change Bedtime Reminder from the time of 1 hour before to At bedtime.
Enable/Change Bedtime Reminder
- Tap on a Badtime from the bottom tab.
- At the top of the iPhone/iPad screen, Tap on Options.
- Under the BEDTIME section, the First is the Bedtime Reminder option. Tap on it and Select the Interval like None, At bedtime, 15 min before, 30 min before, 45 min before, 1 hour before.
- The second toggle is Track Time in Bad toggle. Using this option bedtime can give you a better under sating of your sleep patterns by using your bedtime schedule and analyzing when you pick up and use your iPhone during the night.
- Do Not Disturb During Bedtime option also there under Bedtime settings, This option holds all the notifications and calls until turned off.
- Wake Up Sound, Set Rington for the Wake Up Sound. and level as well.
If Bedtime reminder is not working on your iPhone & iPad due to internal software glitch. First Check for Software update and install the latest version on iOS/iPadOS (Go to the Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings). After that Reset All Settings of your iPhone/iPad, This will reset wrong settings that disturb your Badtime settings. This option will never remove user data from your iOS device. (Go to the Settings app > General > Reset > Reset All Settings).
Disable or Turn off BedTime Reminder on iPhone, iPad
Turn off all Bedtime alert notification and functionality that might be enabled automatically or accidentally. Open Clock app > Tap on Bedtime tap > Tap on Schedule > Turn off toggle Bedtime schedule. (Same for iPad)
iOS 12 or Earlier: Find the Way to Change Badtime Reminder on iPhone/iPad
Bedtime reminder sense to the people about pack up or complete you all work before bedtime, be perfect and relax before going to bed.
- Step 1: Go to the Clock app on the iPhone.
- Step 2: Next, Tap on “Bedtime” at beneath center tab option. (Also Check Turn on Toggle for bedtime)
- Step 3: Then, Tap on “Options” from the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 4: Tap on Bedtime Reminder > Choose your interval > done for apply (Top right corner).
Wait for the reminder. The reminder comes on your device like notification.
if you set a bedtime reminder in the clock app so that setting also appears at the top of the Alarm page that you can see in the above-given picture. This annoying setting I don’t like but there isn’t toggle to Delete bedtime alarm on iPhone after ios 13 update. Even if you Edit alarm Page, however, can’t delete bedtime alarm on my iPhone.
For this, only a single solution is to turn off Bedtime all the time. to turn bedtime reminder follow solution #1 which is mentioned above in this article.
Change Bedtime Reminder Time from Notification reminder screen
If you don’t ready or prepared for bed at the time of the reminder, Swipe finger on the right to left > View
Changed, Bedtime reminder interval without unlocking your iPhone screen.
Bedtime Reminder not coming/ Working
Make sure you had set true-time meridian (AM/ PM). For change AM to PM, roll out your 2-times finger around the analog watch. For both cases, Bedtime or Wake up time you do the same for change AM/ PM.
Select Every Day in Week or Select all for setting the same timing (BedTime and Wake). Tap on Done to save the changes.
- iPhone is Unmute
- Notifications Don’t disable on the lock screen
- BedTime Volume is too low
Wish you luck and enjoy a new clock app feature Turn on or Change Bedtime reminder in iOS & iPadOS, Share your moral courage in the comment section.