Last Updated on Sep 5, 2020
Let’s See the way to hide photos from the camera roll without any third-party app from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch From here, learn how to hide/ Unhide hidden photos in the latest iOS & iPadOS. Due to lack of space and poor knowledge about third-party best apps, And Many security reasons people are worried about how to hide and unhide hidden photos later running devices. Most of the Photos Hiding app required a monthly subscription or looks ads are Annoying for the people who grinding ads-free version of the app.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Steps for Hiding/Unhide hidden photos in iOS/iPadOS: iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
If you hide old photos through the camera app Choose photo > Select from the top right,> choose photos which you want to hide > Tap on the bottom left share icon > Scroll to down on share care [Swipe up finger on share card] Hide photo. Get in brief for hiding photos in iOS. Then you can unhide those photos through the below steps.
iOS 13/iPadOS, iOS 12 or Newer
- Open the Photos app on the iPhone.
- Tap on the bottom Album tab to find different folders categorized by Apple.
- Scroll to last and Find Hidden album.
- Next, Select All Photos and Videos under this folder using the select option at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now Tap on the Share icon at the bottom left corner of the iPhone screen. Swipe up on share card.
- Tap on the Unhide option. To move all hidden photos in the Main camera roll.
in iOS 11 or Older
- Step 1: Go to the camera app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- Step 2: Open it, Tap on the album from the beneath of the screen tab.
- Step 3: now you can see the different folder options, like slow motion, Selfies, Videos and newly added hidden.
- Step 4: Open hidden folder, Tap on select from the top right screen. Select all the photos that are you want to unhide.
- Step 5: Next, from the beneath of the screen tap on the share icon.
- Step 6: from the popup menu, Tap on the unhide icon for Unhide hidden photos in iOS 9 and save into the camera roll folder.
Hide/Unhide Video from Camera Roll in iOS 11/10/9
The same steps also work for hiding videos are present in the camera roll, Once you move into the hidden folder, you can get back/ save into camera roll from the hidden folder.
[Newly Added]How to Hide and Unhide Hidden Album on Photos App in iPhone, iPad
Apart from the Photos and Videos, iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 or later, also allows you to hide the Hidden Album, that stores our hidden photos and videos. This way, all of your hidden photos and videos stay unseen. Learn how to do that.
Premium Support is Free Now
- Open the Settings app on your iPad or iPhone updated with iPadOS 14 and iOS 14 or later.
- Tap the Photos app.
- There you should see the Hidden Album option.
- If you want Hidden Album to appear in the Photos app, toggle Hidden Album ON.
- And when you turn Off the Hidden Album, it won’t show up in the Photos app.
Still, have you confusion on ways to unhide hidden photos with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, share with us.