Apple iPhone X will make available in the market without Home button. We all us know that home button is a Flagship portion of an iPhone using Home button we can do major things quickly. But iPhone X has no Home button, but it has to brand new intuitive gestures in iOS 11 on iPhone X (10). Let’s head over everything about how to use gestures on iPhone X instead of pressing a button.
- 1 Guide on How Use Gestures on iPhone X without Home Button
- 1.1 Home – How to go back to home screen iPhone X within the App?
- 1.2 How to access Apps Switcher on iPhone X?
- 1.3 How to access Control Center on Apple iPhone X?
- 1.4 How to activate Siri on iPhone X without Home button
- 1.5 What About Apple Pay without home button iPhone X?
- 1.6 How to Access Accessibility Shortcuts on iPhone X
- 1.7 How to Turn ON iPhone X
- 1.8 How to turn off iPhone X
- 1.9 How to Find Widgets on iPhone X
- 1.10 Get More: iPhone X Tips and Tricks
Guide on How Use Gestures on iPhone X without Home Button
Home – How to go back to home screen iPhone X within the App?
Just a Single Swipe from the bottom takes you to the home screen.
How to access Apps Switcher on iPhone X?
To access your all running Apps, just swipe up and pause. This multitasking concept is sole cause never seen ever before on iPhone in Apple’s history.
How to access Control Center on Apple iPhone X?
So far, we are doing a swipe up from the bottom, but on iPhone X, to access control Center gesture very different.
Swipe down to open the Customizable Control Center instantly.
Apple iPhone X does not come up with Home button, so a mind-blowing question is how to invoke Siri.
To wake up Siri on iPhone X – Press and hold the side button to ask Siri a question.
To use Apple Pay on iPhone X, only double- click the side button to make secure purchases with Apple Pay.
Stay tuned with us, to get more tips and trick on iPhone X.
How to Access Accessibility Shortcuts on iPhone X
An iPhone X no home button, therefore, to get the Accessibility Shortcuts menu on iPhone 10.
You need the tap of Side button –three times.
How to Turn ON iPhone X
To turn on iPhone X, Press and hold the side button until the Apple Logo appears on the Screen.
How to turn off iPhone X
To Power off iPhone X, Press and Hold the Side button simultaneously appear above on the SIM port. And either volume down button until the Slider appears, then Slide to Power off iPhone X.
How to Find Widgets on iPhone X
To access today widgets screen on iPhone X, you should swipe right from the Home or on the Lock Screen.
Quick Shortcut to enable dark mode on iPhone X, enable-disable AssistiveTouch, Zoom, Switch Control, VoiceOver, Reduce White Point, and Color Filters.
Get More: iPhone X Tips and Tricks
- How to Reboot iPhone X
- Take a Screenshot on iPhone X
- Setup Face ID on iPhone X
- Find iPhone X Serial number