Table of Contents Show
If you have subscribed to the AppleCare+ Plan or AppleCare Protection Plan, but over the period you intend it to be useless, as well as planned to sell Apple Devices. The best part is you can withdraw it and receive a portion of compensation or a full amount based on the plan’s duration.
But right now, how to cancel AppleCare subscription is arduous since many of them aren’t familiar with the process. So if you are one of those, carry on reading the article.
How To Cancel AppleCare Plan
AppleCare+ extended warranty plan for your device. However, the price of a subscription varies from different Apple Devices. And the best part of a subscription is you can firmly cancel and receive a partial or full refund. If you want to cancel AppleCare or AppleCare+ on iPhone, iPad, or Mac, follow the steps below.
AppleCare+ Refund Policy
- The refund policy varies from country, region, province, and state. If you purchase an AppleCare+ plan from your wireless network provider, ask for a refund from the network provider.
- If you cancel the AppleCare+ Subscription within the 30-days from the day you subscribe, you get a full refund minus the amount of service you used during the period.
- In case you have cancel after 30 Days of purchase, you will get a refund based on the percentage of unexpired AppleCare Plan, minus the amount of service you used during the period.
How To Cancel A Subscription On Your iPhone Or iPad
If you have an iPhone or iPad and are willing to cancel AppleCare? Follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Settings App.
- Tap on Apple ID Profile name from the top.
- From the next screen, select Subscriptions. Hit on Subscription.
- See all Active Subscriptions, Select, and Lastly, Cancel the Subscription.
However, you have to scroll throughout the screen to find Cancel Subscription. And in case there is no such option, or you have received an expiration message. Which means the plan is already expired.
if there is no cancel button on the subscription, review the apple terms and conditions for your region.
How To Cancel Subscription On Mac
Preparing Mac For Sale or just wanting to cancel AppleCare subscriptions. Follow the steps below.
- Head to the App Store.
- Choose your name from the top. If you don’t find the name, click on Sign-In.
- Select Account Settings, swipe to subscription, and tap on Manage Button.
- Choose the Edit Button.
- Lastly, click on Cancel Subscription. If there is no subscription button, the plan has already expired.
How To Cancel Subscription On Windows PC
Best of all, you can now cancel AppleCare subscription on the Windows PC. But only when you have iTunes installed on the device.
- On your Windows PC, access iTunes.
- From the iTunes menu bar, select Account. Then tap on View My Account.
- Scroll down to Settings, beside the Subscription, and tap on Manage.
- Search for the subscription you want to cancel, then after click on Edit.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
Keep a note if there is no cancel button available on the window. This means the plan has already expired. That’s It!
Can’t Find The Subscription You Want To Cancel?
Is an AppleCare subscription missing on Apple devices (Mac, iPhone, iPad)? Fret not! Follow the steps below.
- First thing first, find your Invoice. Open the Mail App and search for “Invoice From Apple.”
- Right in the subscription invoice, Search For Apple ID.
- If a Family Apple ID is mentioned in the invoice, request the family member to perform the steps above on their corresponding device.
- If there is any alternative Apple ID present in the invoice, sign-up with it on your device and perform the same steps from the article.
- If there is no Apple ID mentioned in the invoice, you might have made a purchase from the other company. To check, go through the bank statement or credit card statement. You can contact the company and ask for cancellation.
Contact Apple Support
The only way to cancel AppleCare+ Subscription is to Contact Apple Support. You can ask or request them to cancel their subscription.
On iPhone or iPad: go to Settings > General > About > AppleCare+ Coverage Available…
On Mac: go to Apple Logo > System Settings… > General About > AppleCare+ Coverage Available.
Now follow the on-screen prompts. However, you will receive cost of AppleCare+ during the process.
No, AppleCare+ covers for two years from the day you subscribe AppleCare+. It includes various accidental damage protection, with a service fee of $29 for 2 years, excluding tax but only for Airpods since the price varies from devices (MacBook, Mac, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple Display, Homepod and Apple TV).