Table of Contents Show
- Find and Delete Multiple Photos from iMessage on iPhone, iPad from iMessage details
- iOS 13.2 and later User can Delete Multiple Images in iMessage App
- How to Delete Multiple Photos from iMessage Conversation on MacBook Mac
- iOS 13/iOS 12: Delete Multiple Photo Using iPhone Storage settings on your iPhone/iPad
- Steps for iOS 11 and Earlier Users to Delete Multiple Pictures From iMessages App
iMessage is an essential app for young, old age, and for all iOS users for communication in a secure way. Learn how to Delete multiple photos from iMessage on iPhone and iPad, MacBook Mac from the whole conversation, or save/ Copy images for later use or take backup as in your Camera album. Using the below way you don’t need to find out older iMessage pictures sent in by text. Try this method on your iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Mac as well.
Why must you try this way?
iMessage images are not automatically saved into the camera roll like WhatsApp.
Note: you can find all old pictures sent using iMessage from recipients’ profile details. But not like audio or video message, audio or video message is deleted after two minutes if you didn’t take action like keep it forever.
Somewhere, You make space on insufficient storage space by removing or Deleting all iMessage images on your iPhone, iPad to Manage your attachments in messages.
Ge More – Send and receive Apple Pay cash through iMessage to your Friend
Find and Delete Multiple Photos from iMessage on iPhone, iPad from iMessage details
iOS 13.2 and later User can Delete Multiple Images in iMessage App
- Open the Messages App on iPhone > Now click on a chat that has images, attachments.
here, you can choose multiple pictures by tapping on the circle icon on each photo.
I hope you would like it this way then given an alternate way to Deleting Multiple pictures in iMessage at below.
How to Delete Multiple Photos from iMessage Conversation on MacBook Mac
- Open Messages app on Mac MacBook from Spotlight Search.
iOS 13/iOS 12: Delete Multiple Photo Using iPhone Storage settings on your iPhone/iPad
In the latest iOS update, Apple Removed options for Delete All Photos from iMessage under the Profile. Now we can delete only one photo at a time. Delete Photo in iMessage on the Message app. Now we have a next-level solution for you!
Follow the second method if you wish to delete multiple photos from the Message app. we hope Apple will come back to this option in the next future iOS update. So keep your iPhone/iPadOS up-to-date with latest iOS/iPadOS version.
- Open Settings app on iPhone/iPad.
- Next, Tap on General Option.
- Next to Tap on iPhone Storage or iPad Storage (if you have iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Mini).
- Scroll & Find Messages option and Tap on it.
- Now, Here you find the photos option. Tap on it, And Go with the Edit option at the top right corner of the screen. now, select multiple photos at once from the list and Tap on the Delete icon at the top right corner of the screen.
More Useful – How to delete pictures Permanently from Photo App camera roll
Steps for iOS 11 and Earlier Users to Delete Multiple Pictures From iMessages App
Step #1. Go to the Message app on your iPhone, iPad.
Step #2. Tap on the Message recipient’s name from the list.
Now, you can read all the messages by moving up. So you can see old images, but this is not the easy and correct way to receive all past images in conversation.
From the top right tap on Details.
Now, you can see all the pictures present in the message conversation. Then you can take any action like save, Delete or Copy images to your iOS device. So Tap and hold finger on a picture, “More.”
Choose multiple images at once by a tap on it individually.
Next, Tap on “Delete” from below right of the screen.
So this is a granted way to Delete multiple photos from the iMessage App.
Unfortunately, you deleted the message, images from iMessage, and wanted to recover in your iOS device, then using this iMessage text recovery option available for you. Try this with backup saved on your device or from iCloud.