Last Updated on Dec 3, 2020
Technology is not new but now comes with new iPhone 8 or later Models, iPad Pro Models. Your iPhone sensor measure, ambient light color, and Brightness as well. So your device easily gets the information around you like Brightness intensity and Adjust display by correct White point and illumination based on environment lighting.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
And the human optical system equally compares White to the White point and Deliver batter result to iPhone users while on-screen in sunlight, Sitting near to the window and Overhead lighting in your home or office.
Apple gives the scientific reason for using True Tone display and another is Night Shift mode. But night shift work and activities based on Geolocation and Preset time interval on the iPhone. Truetone always works and adjusts screen color temperature. Dark Mode on iPhone, iPad is now more beautiful than before, we can also be enabled on all iOS devices.
Let’s enable/ Disable True tone display on iPhone in the latest iOS compatible iPhone Models and iPad Models
Setup and Enable True Tone Display on iPhone: Supported Models in 2 Ways
- Go to the Settings App on the iPhone.
- Under the Settings Tap on Display and Brightness.
- Enable Toggle for True Tone display.
- That’s it.
Control Center on the Lock screen or Home screen
- Swipe down finger from the top right corner of the screen, to invoke control center on iPhone X or later and Swipe up from the bottom edge on iPhone 8/ 8 Plus or Home button iPhone.
- Press and Hold on Brightness bar on the control center,
- See, True Tone Display on iPhone.
- That’s it.
Note effective this mode then you can disable or turn off for save battery life iPhone [Get the reasons How].
Problems: True Tone Display Not Working on iPhone, iPad
True Tone compatible Devices only available and supported with specific devices,
- iPad Pro (9.7 inches)
- iPad Pro 10.5 inch
- iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, and iPhone XR, X or later
- iPad Pro (12.9 inch) – 2nd Generation
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone 11 Series or later all models
Settings for Enable on iPad are same, Go to the Settings app on iPad > Display & Brightness > True Tone Display.
Night Shift mode is safe for using your device at night and True Tone display is always cares about your eye from the more clear picture in any lighting conditions.
Enjoy and share this tutorial on Your Social page using the sharing button. Be helpful to others and Enjoy True Tone on your iPhone 12 Series, iPhone 11 Series, XS Max, XS, iPhone XR, X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus.