Table of Contents Show
- Solved iPhone 14 Plus Cellular Data not working
- video guide why cellular data not working on iOS
- Clue 1. Check out the Celluar Data/ Mobile Data toggle is turned On
- Clue 2. Restart your iPhone or Hard Reset
- Hard Reboot iPhone 14 Plus
- Clue #3. You should keep your iPhone software iOS up to date.
- Clue #4. Push the Pin into the iPhone SIM card tray hole,
- Clue #5. Apple iPhone Reset Network Settings #1 Settings to fix data not working on iPhone
- Clue #6. Some apps are not running on Cellular or mobile data,
- Clue #7: Call Your Carrier Company
The Cellular Data is also known as ‘’Mobile data’’ in several east cost countries. The network companies offer cellular/mobile data plans (for example- in USA At&t, Sprint, Verizon, and T-mobile are flagship networks in the entire USA.). Did Cellular Data not working on iPhone after the update? Whenever you are out of network coverage, then your iPhone shows up No Service or Searching on your device. And you trying to enable cellular data but it doesn’t work. Hence, let’s the following guide will help to fix cellular data problems on your Phone.
There are several fundamental steps that you will have to follow to solve mobile/ cellular data not working on iOS running iPhone 14 Plus and earlier models.
Solved iPhone 14 Plus Cellular Data not working
video guide why cellular data not working on iOS
Clue 1. Check out the Celluar Data/ Mobile Data toggle is turned On
Before getting started workarounds orderly; make sure that on your iPhone/ iPad the Cellular/ mobile toggle switch is on.
Clue 2. Restart your iPhone or Hard Reset
Hard Reboot iPhone 14 Plus
- Press and Quickly Release Volume Up button,
- Press and Quickly Release Volume Down Button,
- Press and Hold Side Button until you see the Apple logo on Screen.
To Start the iPhone, Again press Side button until startup apple logo on the screen.
Clue #3. You should keep your iPhone software iOS up to date.
Looking for a way to verify update go to Settings– General– Tap on Software Update. (Internet connection required).
Clue #4. Push the Pin into the iPhone SIM card tray hole,
take out the card, put it back, and then fit again. Through this way, you can inform whether SIM card is okay or not, even it doesn’t work or damaged, please contact your mobile carrier.
Clue #5. Apple iPhone Reset Network Settings #1 Settings to fix data not working on iPhone
Reset Network Settings on iPhone or other later iOS running iPhone, iPad.
Clue #6. Some apps are not running on Cellular or mobile data,
Just check it for App is disabled on Cellular data. Go to Settings > Cellular > Scroll down and Find App list.
Make it Enable or Disable app access settings.
Clue #7: Call Your Carrier Company
Use the Below Company Contact details and Talk with the Helpdesk on any issues in the system or with your account.
- AT&T: 1-1800-CALL-ATT
- T-Mobile: 611/ 1-877-453-1304
- Verizon Wireless: *611 or 1-800-922-0204
- Sprint: 00 1 817-698-4199
Please Note: if you’re on an international tour and iPhone cellular data not working with iOS then you must check out that Data roaming is Turned on.
After trying the above-mentioned, all clues order-wise, even though Cellular Data not working on iPhone.
Please drop your issue in the comment box. We will connect you as soon as possible. Like this post? Share it on Facebook.