Get guide for Reset Network Settings on iPhone, iPad with smart understanding. Apple new iOS 10 has been released with huge features like iMessage Screen effects, Emergency SOS and much more, but after update comes issue such as of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity problems. If you faced these kind of problems then you’re now right place because reset network settings through you could solve your iPhone issue. You can also get here guide on after Reset Network settings which kind of data your device will erase, learn listed below.
- Previously connected Wi-Fi Networks and Passwords
- VPN and APN Settings
- Recently Used Bluetooth accessories
You can use Reset Network feature to solve very kind of problem of your iPhone or iPad or iPod touch.
- iOS devices like, iPhone, iPad or iPod doesn’t detect Wi-Fi network, or
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity issue on iOS 8, iOS 9 and iOS 10 or later
Probably you’ve no idea about how to do that. So go beneath and follow given Steps on how to Reset Network Settings. Bottom steps you can applicable for Apple iPhone 7 (Plus), iPhone 6S (Plus), iPhone 6 (Plus) and older models running with iOS 8 and later.
Steps on Reset Network Settings on iPhone, iPad – iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10
1. Launch Settings app from your iPhone Home screen.
2. Tap on General.
3. Scroll down the screen for tap on Reset, it appears at the last on the General screen.
Finally, Tap on Reset network settings.
You’ll prompted ‘’this will delete all network settings, returning them to factory default’’. As per i explain above. But don’t worry if you’ve finally decide Reset Network settings then go without worrying.
Have you ever been get this kind of guide about reset network settings on iPhone, iPad then text us in the comment box, and to know us how much useful this tutorial comparing to previous one. Like this post? Share it on Facebook, Twitter.