Last Updated on Sep 15, 2022
Get a guide for Reset Network Settings on iPhone, iPad with smart understanding. Apple iOS has hundreds of important features like iMessage Screen effects, Emergency SOS, and much more, but after the update comes issues such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity problems.
If you face these kinds of problems, then you’re in the right place because resetting network settings through you could solve your iPhone, iPad issue. You can also get a guide on after Reset Network settings which kind of data your device will erase, as listed below.
- Previously connected Wi-Fi Networks and Passwords
- VPN on iPhone and APN Settings
- Recently Used Bluetooth accessories
You can use the Reset Network feature to solve every kind of problem of your iPhone or iPad or iPod touch.
- iOS devices like, iPhone, iPad or iPod doesn’t detect Wi-Fi network, or
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity issue on latest iOS or iPadOS
Probably you’ve no idea how to do that. So go beneath and follow the given steps on how to Reset Network Settings. Bottom steps you can apply for Apple iPhone 14 Series, iPhone 13 Series, iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 7 (Plus), iPhone 6S (Plus), iPhone 6 (Plus), and older models running on the latest iOS.
Steps on Reset Network Settings on iPhone, iPad – iOS/iPadOS
iOS 15/ iOS 16:-
- Step #1: Open up “Settings”.
- Step #2: Open “General” and then tap “Transfer or Reset iPhone”.
- Step #3: Lastly, tap “Reset” > “Reset Network Settings” > Enter your iPhone Lock passcode and Try after Reboot once. This Process won’t erase other important settings, Media, Messages and more..
- That’s it.
- 1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone Home screen.
- 2. Tap on General.
- 3. Scroll down the screen to a tap on Reset, it appears at the last on the General screen.
- 4. Tap on, Reset Network Settings and you’ll prompt Enter your Passcode.
- Finally, Tap on Reset network settings.
You’ll prompt ‘’this will delete all network settings, returning them to factory default’’. As I explain above. But don’t worry if you’ve finally decided on Reset Network settings then go without worrying.
This option will reset network settings to Delete Anything like Password, Saved From Default Settings.
Accidentally Reset Network Settings iPhone
When you reset network settings on iPhone, it erases all the Wi-Fi Passwords, Bluetooth Devices, APNs, and VPNs, settings to default. Since you’ve accidentally reset network settings on iPhone, there is no going back; once it is reset, you can’t revert back the changes.
However, there is nothing to panic about; network settings like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and others can easily be customized, and most importantly, your personal data is safe.
Instead of looking for different ways to fix accidentally reset network settings on iPhone, search for the Wi-Fi passwords because that’s our priority; other than that, everything is safe.
Will Resetting Network Settings Delete anything iPhone?
No! It doesn’t affect your personal data like Images, Contacts, Videos, Documents, etc., but it surely resets all the network settings like saved Wi-Fi passwords, Bluetooth devices, APN, and VPN settings; apart from that, everything is safe and sound.
Usually, when one of these programs stops responding, we recommend resetting network settings on iPhone to refresh the settings.
What Happens When you Reset Network Settings on iPhone and Android
Anytime when you face difficulties using Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth; reset network settings are highly recommended, and it is available on both Android and iPhone. Y
ou might have already read somewhere to reset network settings, but before doing so, you should know what happens when you reset network settings on iPhone and Android.
To be clear, reset network settings restore all the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Cellular, VPN, and APN settings to default, and remove all the saved Wi-Fi passwords, along with paired Bluetooth devices.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.