Last Updated on Dec 4, 2020
Find an alternate way that helps find your device’s UDID number without iTunes or MAC/PC or Using iTunes. Apple Using and assign a different code for identifying the device for different purposes like Serial Number, SEID code, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi Address, and UDID number.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
UDID is the unique identifying number that uses the Apple developer program to test app development.
Get UDID Number of iPhone, iPad Without iTunes or Using iTunes
Without iTunes or Mac/PC: Get UDID number
- Open in the Safari web browser. Open This link: get.udid.com, Tap on getting UDID button, and Allow to install Profile.
- Now, Close the popup and Go to the Settings app on iDevice.
- General > Scroll Down “Profile” > Tap on Profile Name,
- Tap On Get UDID Profile > to find UDID.
- Next Screen is Settings Profile, Install Profile by the tap on the profile.
- Then install it.
(You will be Redirect to safari page from iOS settings screen). Now you will get the UDID number on the Safari browser page
Also Follow to Remove UDID Profile on iPhone, if installed. Go to the Settings app on iDevice > General > Scroll Down “Profile” > Tap on Profile Name > Remove Profile. That’s it.
Get UDID Number for Beta Testing of Mac Apps on MacBook, Mac
- Go to the Apple Logo from top Mac Menu > About This Mac.
- Now, Under the Overview Tab > System Report.
- Next, Hardware Section and See the hardware Overview Information.
- The last information is about your Mac Hardware UDID: Copy it. and Use it for Allow Bata Testing of mac App on your Macbook Mac.
- That’s it.
Using iTunes Find UDID number
Connect iPhone/ iPad to iTunes on Mac or PC.
Note: Unlock screen to access your Device on iTunes. Find Device in iTunes on the top left corner.
Under the Device summary, you can see the Serial number, Click on Serial number toggle then change to UDID number.
Copy (Command + C on Mac and Ctrl + C on PC) this number and use it for registration.
There is plenty of iOS app and Third-Party website for the find hardware configuration of your iPhone, iPad, iPod or Mac. Try only trusted source for find UDID on All iPhone or iPad Models.