For taking a screenshot on your iPhone. The correct trick only works for capture or take a screenshot on iPhone. But additionally, you can also read the treads given below for getting the screenshot as an alternate way. For that, you have to first go to the app which you want to shot and open the desirable screen you want to arrest. Then you have to press and hold the side button no longer works for activating Siri.
This way will ensure that you don’t activate the Touch ID or Siri by unknowingly during the catching of the wanted screenshot. By doing this, the screen will appear white, and you can listen to the sound of the camera shutters only when you enable the noise of the curtain. The taken screenshot will save to the camera roll.
Steps for Taking a Screenshot on iPhone and later: Alternative Methods
Without Assistive touch, we can use the physical button on the iPhone without making any further moves in settings on the new iPhone.
Method 1: Command to take an iPhone Screenshot
→ Press Side button + Volume Up button Simultaneously. [See Below image]
Apple’s new iOS brought a Screenshot preview. In terms, while you take a screenshot on your iPhone, you can see a screenshot preview at the lower-left edge side. From there, you can edit, crop (Resize or Change the Screenshot shape from the preview directly, Tap on Preview > Drage Screenshot blue border to resize > Done for save), use markup, and instantly share with someone else.
- Easy to identify, it’s an iPhone’s screenshot.
Method 2: How to take a screenshot on iPhone without buttons
Use Assistive Touch to take a screenshot on your iPhone without pressing Buttons.
in iOS 13 & later iPhone X- series model, users can access assistive touch settings with the help of the bottom steps:
Step 1: Launch the Settings App > Tap Accessibility > Tap Touch appears under the Physical and Motor section.
Tap AssisitiveTouch – Turn AssisitiveTouch toggle ON/Green. Now you can see the touch screen home button on the display. Enjoy!!
Step 2: Use the Assistive Touch button for the Screenshot. Let’s customize it for Screenshots. Here I set Double-tap on Assistive touch button for Tak screenshot.
Step 3: Scroll down and Find Double Tap action > Select Screenshot option.
in iOS 12 & Earlier:
- Launch the Settings App on your iPhone
- Next, Tap on General > Accessibility > Assistive Touch.
- Turn on or Enable Assistive Touch on your iPhone, iPad. (Customize Assistive touch on iOS)
Method 3: Take a Screenshot on iPhone without Side Button using 3D touch
You can also take a Screenshot on your iPhone using AssistiveTouch with a 3D touch. Head over on the bottom steps to catch up a screenshot rapidly.
in iOS 13 & later iPhone X- series model users:
- Launch the Settings App > Tap Accessibility.
- Tap Touch appears under the Physical and motor section.
- Tap AssisitiveTouch >Turn AssisitiveTouch toggle ON/Green.
- Now, Tap on Long Press > Select and make a tick mark next to the Screenshot.
Read more: Fix screenshot not working on iPhone or iPad.
Finger crossed! You guys, now force press on Touch screen home button (Dark spot on Screen) to take a screenshot on any app, text message conversations, anywhere on your iPhone.
Tips:- Record Screen on iPhone without Mac or PC – Screen Recorder in iOS
Methods #4: Take a screenshot on iPhone Using the Back Tap
in iOS 14+ later and iPhone Xs and later iPhone model users will get a new way to take a screenshot on their iPhone using the back Tap feature.
- Launch the Settings App > Scroll the screen click on Accessibility
- Next, tap Touch > again, scroll the screen tap on Back Tap
- Now, there are two options: Double-tap, and triple-tap.
- Tap on Double-tap and choose Screenshot from the list.
Now Let’s try to double-tap on the back of your iPhone. So your Phone will take a screenshot that is never before done.
How to use back Tap to take a screenshot on iPhone [Video Guide]
How to Delete Screenshot on iPhone
To remove the captured screenshot and save bytes on your Apple phone, you need to venture the bottom given guide.
- Step #1. Launch the Photos app from your iPhone Home screen.
- Step #2. Tap on the Albums appear right-lower corner, then scroll down the screen to find Screenshots Folder.
- Step #3. Tap on the Screenshots folder. Here you can see all freshly and early screenshot which is taken by you or anyone else.
- Step #4. Tap on a picture that you wish to trash.
- Step #5. Now, tap on the trash icon you can see right-bottom corner.
- Tap on Delete Photo and validate it.
You also like the following article
Get More Trick that you need to know about iPhone
How to Use iPhone Without a Home button? [Access Control Center, Apps Switcher, Accessibility Shortcuts, Apple Pay, etc.]
Tip to Setup Face ID on iPhone? [To unlock your iPhone with your Face]
Don’t miss to share and debate your opinions in below annotation box.