Last Updated on Mar 25, 2022
Looking to add a border to Photos on the iPhone? Today we will teach you how to add a border to Photos on the iPhone. The best thing about adding a border to Photos on iPhone is you don’t have to download any third-party application. iPhone has a default function that allows you to add a white or black border to Photos.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Of course, you will need to perform this task very carefully; otherwise, you can spoil your best picture. Else duplicate that photo and then add a border to Photos on iPhone. Even if you destroy the duplicate, you will have the original photo with you.
In the same way, you can also Edit PDF file on iPhone using Markup for drow Border, Type Text, Remove Text or Signature.
Learn How to add a border to Photos on iPhone and iPad [Photo Edit mode]
- Step #1: Launch the “Photos” app in your device.
- Step #2: Now, you have to select one photo on which you would like to add a border.
- Step #3: Tap “Edit”, on the top-right screen.
- Step #5: Select “Markup”.
- Step #5.1: In Earlier iOS, Tap on three dots icon to extend functions. (in iOS 13/14: Three dots icon changes and now at the top right corner of the screen)
- Step #6: After that, tap on “Plus” symbol, which is in blue.
- Step #7: Then choose the Square symbol to add a border to Photos.
- Step #8: Next, you will see a square box on the photo, now you need to adjust that frame on the Photo.
- Step #9: To change the color of the border, you have multiple color options on the screen which includes White, Black, Blue, Green, Red and much more.
- Step #10: To set the border to Photos on iPhone, hold and drag the box using the pointer.
- Step #11: Only set the border to the area on which you want to add a border. Ignore other parts.
- Note: If you make any mistake while adding a border to Photos, don’t panic there is an option which lets you undo the changes. To do so, tap on undo symbol which is located on the leftmost corner of the display.
- Step #12: Once you are finished, tap “Done”.
- Step #13: Lastly we will remove the extra piece from your photo by cropping it.
- Step #14: Tap “Crop”.
- Step #15: Once you are done cropping the Photo, tap “Done”.
We would prefer you to choose a White or Black border to highlight and enhance the picture quality although they are the most used colors professionally as well as for personal use. In the same way, you can also add an PDF file using Markup tools on iPhone and iPad. Like, Comment and Share this helpful tricks with you friends.