Last Updated on Dec 23, 2021
As we know Outlook Mac app is customizable and the Mail app itself. we can change the default mail app on Mac and set it as Outlook. In addition, We can rearrange the account priority for multiple accounts are added in the outlook mac app. That means we don’t have to select or change from address while composing a new mail in outlook mac.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
This option is also available on iOS and iPadOS Outlook app. But you have to do it manually on other devices because these settings are not synced with other devices.
Change Default Account or Primary account on Outlook Mac
- Open Outlook app on Mac, From top menu > Outlook > Preferences.
- Next, Select Accounts in Personal settings.
- Select another secondary account from the left side of the window, Now, Click on the More option, to Find the option “Set as Default“.
- Now, Your Primary account is replaced with a Recently assigned Default account.
- Now, You don’t have to change Primary account’s from the address in the outlook mail app.
- That’s it.
How do remove a primary account from Outlook?
We can Manage added outlook account on Mac from the Outlook account preferences settings. So, Removing the Primary account or Secondary account is as much easy as shown in the below steps.
- Open the outlook app on Mac. from the top Mac menu, Outlook > Preferences.
- Select Accounts > Now, Select the account from the left side of the window which you want to delete from Mac. For that, we don’t have to change the account priority.
- Select account, Click on the [-] button to remove from outlook mac.
- That’s it.
Hope you get the solution on changing Primary Account in the Outlook mac app. Now, share your comment for more help & guide.