🗓️ February 10, 2022 By ✍️ Jaysukh patelWhether you’re a beginner or want to improve the Bumble profile, this article will show you how to change your profile photo in Bumble App on iPhone, iPad, and Android. A profile picture is all you got to make a first impression, and attract people, therefore, always keep the profile neat by uploading pictures that meet Bumble Photo Guidelines and their Criteria.
We’ve prepared a short tutorial to help you with adding multiple photos, rearranging them, deleting the outdated ones, and also how to get your profile picture verified by the Bumble administrating team. Make sure you already have the photos stored in the device before proceeding with these steps unless you’re adding it from a social account like Facebook or Instagram.
How to Add Photos in Bumble on iPhone, iPad, and Android
Before Start! Bumble Photo Guidelines and Criteria
Bumble won’t let you post any random pictures, instead, the Bumble moderators have the right to moderate the pictures you upload. In addition, you can verify the pictures too.
If you’re using Bumble, then make yourself clear that Bumble doesn’t allow any erotic content like Dirty Photos, or Nudity.
For instance, photos of you in Swimwear, Bikini, or Underwear, that clearly exploit the policy of Bumble won’t be approved. While if you’re laying in the pool, it might be possible moderators will approve the photo.
2.You can’t post photos of underage people
Posting solo photos of under 18 is not allowed, though, if you’re standing beside your kid then there won’t be any problem.
3.Post Clear Photos
Make sure to post photos that clearly shows your face, blurry pictures are not allowed.
How to Add or Change Photos on Bumble
- Launch the Bumble App on your phone.
- Log in to the app, ignore if already logged in.
- Visit the dropdown menu, tap on the top-left side of the screen, and from the menu choose Edit Profile.
To Change Your Photos on Bumble,
- In total, you can choose up to 6 photos including 1 Profile Picture and 5 Additional Photos. If you haven’t added all the photos, then you would see “+”, tap on it to add more photos.
- There will be three options to choose the photos and add to the Bumble profile,
- Import from Facebook
- Take a Photo
- Choose From Library
- You can rearrange the photos by dragging and dropping gestures, and keep in mind that the photo in the first position will be visible to everyone.
- It’s not necessary to add 6 photos, but it’s compulsory to add at least one photo on the Bumble profile to keep it active.
How to Delete a Photo from Bumble Profile
- Open the Bumble App.
- Tap on the Edit Profile, inside the dropdown menu located on the top-left side.
- Tap on the (X) button on the photos that you want to delete from your Bumble profile.
- Doing this will delete the pictures quickly from your profile and won’t be visible to anyone.
How to Link Bumble with Your Instagram Profile
- Launch the Bumble App.
- Hit the dropdown button on the upper-left side and tap on Edit Profile.
- Scroll down the Profile page until you see Connect Your Instagram. Tap on it and enter the Instagram Credentials to connect the Bumble and Instagram.
How to Change Bumble Profile on Mac or PC: No Mobile App
Bumble people finder app allows users to manage Bumble profile scroll the all device either mobile or Desktop. So, we can do it from the Desktop Browser.
- Open bumble.com on a desktop browser.
- Then, log in to your Bumble account correctly using your Login details or Phone number.
- Click on your Profile icon at the top left corner of the screen, then
Stay Safe on Bumble with Photo Verification
Social platforms are full of fake users, and it’s highly impossible to differentiate between Real and Fake people when it comes to Bumble. To overcome this problem, Bumble has added a Photo Verification option, before making a connection with anyone, always look for the Photo Verification symbol.
Moreover, you can also manually verify the photo, to do so, tap on the Verification button on your Bumble profile, take Selfie, and leave it up to the Bumble administrator, they will determine and make your profile verified.