Hopefully, you are enjoying Memoji Stickers on iPhone & iPad. But this isn’t the end of Memoji Stickers, a lot more things you can do with Memoji Stickers. on iPhone/iPad lets you create custom Memoji Stickers, as much as you want. However, making more than required Memoji is a real waste of time, because you will have to go through the whole list to search the one Sticker. Instead, why not delete the Custom Memoji Stickers that you don’t want to use anymore.
Unfortunately, Your iPhone/iPad doesn’t allow you to delete default Memoji Stickers. Otherwise, it will be great for you to access stickers. Though you can remove custom your stickers from iPhone and iPad from Sticker Drawing pad, then let’s move along with it and reduce chaos.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Helpful: Assign Custom Memoji to Contacts.
How to Remove and Delete Custom Memoji Sticker on iPhone, iPad
Are you tired? and Finding the Way to Completely delete Memoji stickers from your iPhone, iPad. Before that save your precious time because we have an option for Hiding memoji stickers from your Keyboard on iPhone and iPad. So, iOS 13.3 or later iOS/iPadOS users can use this feature.
Remove or Hide Memoji Stickers on iPhone, iPad
First follow me to remove or hide your Custom Memoji stickers from your iPhone emoji keyboard under Frequenty used section. After that Remove or Hide Memoji from Keyboard App Drower. So no one can acess or open Memoji keybord accidentially.
Hide Memoji Stickers from Keyboard
- Open Settings app on iPhone, iPad.
- Now, Scroll to the General option.
- Next, Scroll to the Keyboard option.
- Then, Scroll to last and Disable the toggle “Memoji Stickers“. That Hide Meoji and Animoji stickers from your emoji stickers.
- Watch Full Video for hands on tips.
Hide Memoji Stickers Option from Keyboard App Drawer
- Open Messages app on iPhone. and Find the App Drawer just above the Keyboard, Scroll to End of App Drawer.
- Now, Tap on more (…) option.
- Next, Tap on Edit button from top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on Minus icon to Remove Memoji Sticker from Favorite Apps. Now Scroll to Down and Find Memoji Stickers and disable the toggle to hide from keyboard.
- Watch Full Video for hands on tips.
How to Complately Delete Memoji Stickers on iPhone, iPad
We can only Delete Custom Memoji created by users only. but can’t delete pre-installed Memoji Stickers from Memoji Keyboard. here are the steps for Cusomplately delete Custom memoji stickers from iPhone, iPad Memoji keyboard.
- Step #1: Open any App like Message and Open Keyboard.
- Step #2: Bring up the Keyboard by tapping into the empty text field.
- Step #3: Locate and open the “Memoji Stickers” in the App Drawer.
- Step #4: Pull up the Memoji Sticker tray.
- Step #5: Find “Three horizontal dots” and Tap on it.
- Step #6: Select “Delete” from Editing options popup.
- Step #7: Lastly, Confirm Delete and Tap on done to move Keyboard app Drawer. Once you delete Custom memoji you can’t recover it.
Note: You can only delete the Custom Memoji Stickers, but not the default Memoji that are provided by Apple.
Don’t know what are Custom Memoji Stickers or Default Memoji Stickers? Don’t worry, swipe up the Memoji Sticker screen and when you don’t see Three Horizontal Dots that means they default Memoji, and Apple won’t allow you to delete them. This is the best way to identify which Memoji are Custom and which are the default.
Also, when you tap on More options, their Duplicate tab is available, which helps us to duplicate Memoji Sticker.
If you need more help with iOS device and its new features than, follow our website and be the first to use the all-new iOS features on your iPhone. Also, you can share Custom Memoji Stickers from iPhone to Any iPhone, iPad [Unsupported iOS device]