Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Apple has finally released the watchOS 7 worldwide to the compatible Apple Watches, needless to say, but the latest watchOS 7 is power-packed with a vast variety of customization options. The good news for Apple Watch running watchOS 7 users is, they can try the newly added seven watch faces and also the Memoji on the Apple Watch. Memoji as a watch face can only be used with the Apple Watch Series 3 or later, meaning watchOS 7 or later compatible watches. However, if you own Apple Watch Series 2 and Apple Watch Series 1, we’ve cracked an easy trick for you to enable Memoji on older Apple Watch.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
The process is a bit tedious, but once you get through the steps, there is no going back, I bet you’ll enjoy creating Memoji and using them as a watch face on Apple Watch. Start with step 1 and read each and every line, to avoid any issue.
How to Use Memoji Face on Apple Watch 3/2/1
- Make sure your Apple Watch and iPhone are paired.
- Go to the Messages app on the iPhone to which Apple Watch is paired.
- Tap on the Plus button on the upper-right corner.
- Tap on the text area to bring the Memoji option, and tap on it.
- When the Memoji loads, tap on the three-dots.
- Select Edit.
- Now, from the Control Center, tap on the Screen Recording button to start recording the screen.
- Move your head as if you’re creating a new Memoji on iPhone.
- After that, stop the screen recording.
- Launch the Photos app and locate the video clip that you’ve just recorded.
- On the top-right corner, hit the Edit option.
- Tap on the Crop button.
- Crop the part of the Memoji that you wish to see in Apple Watch.
- Tap Done to save the cropped video clip.
- Next, Convert Video to Live photos, So, download the VideoToLive App on your iPhone.
- Launch the VideoToLive App on the iPhone.
- Tap on the Memoji that you’ve screen recorded, the cropped one.
- Now, hit the Convert button on the top-right screen.
- After conversion, you should see the Live labeled on the top-center of the converted video.
- That Live Photo would be stored in the Photos app.
- Navigate to the Photos app and open the Live Photo.
- Tap on Edit.
- Then, tap on the Live button next to the Cancel option on the bottom of the screen.
- Set the Key Photo and tap Done.
- Tap on the Share button, and find the Create Watch Face option.
- Select Create Watch Face.
- Choose the Photos Watch Face.
- Tap Add under Photos.
This is it!
Create and Enable memoji Face on Apple Watch 4/5/6: WatchOS 7
WatchOS 7, Officially support the Memoji app on apple watch, that’s built-in apple watch app comes with WatchOS 7. Also, You can delete and Re-Download from the Apple app store on Apple watch. here’s the video on how to Create Memoji on the apple watch without iPhone or Set as Watch face also Share your memoji watch face from apple watch to your Friends Apple Watch.