IPhone users frequently face calling-related problems like incoming call delay issues on their iPhone calls received but won’t start in iPhone. Considering that difficulty, we have prepared the tutorial to help you fix your iPhone’s calling issues.
Once you go through the following tricks, I bet you will never miss a single important call on your iPhone. Head over to learn how to fix the problem with iPhone calls and network and, after that, receive calls uninterruptedly.
- In most of cases, This problem happens because of your iPhone hanging and freezing on some screen.
- The problem might be temporary, or you can ask your carrier help desk.
- Internet-Based call depends on your Network connectivity and signal strength (Like Messanger video call, FaceTime audio and Video calls, Voicemail, etc..)
- First, Follow the below steps, Hopefully, be fixed in most cases. Congratulations to you!
Troubleshooting tips for Incoming Call Delay issues
Solution 1: Force Restart iPhone
Restarting the iPhone is the most common technique to get rid of problems like incoming call delay issues on the iPhone. If you are facing this situation for the very first time, then restarting your iPhone is a considerable option for you.
Step #1: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
Step #2: Press and quickly release the Volume Down button.
Step #3: Hold down the Power button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Get Accuracy in your test, Watch my Video Tutorial
2: Check for Updates
Do you know updating the iPhone to the latest version introduces dozens of new functions along with eliminating multiple bugs and glitches from the device. So if you haven’t updated the iPhone yet, it is time to meet all the new features of the iPhone. before you update the iPhone, make sure to take a backup of the device in order to avoid data loss.
Step #1: Launch the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
Step #2: Tap “General”.
Step #3: Tap “Software Update”.
Solution 3: Reset All Settings
The call received but won’t start in the iPhone, is that a problem with you? if yes, then it might be possible that you have made unwanted settings by mistake and forgot to change them. In that case, it is difficult to find and change the settings, so we will reset all settings of the iPhone to default.
Step #1: Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
Step #2: Tap “General”.
Step #3: Scroll down and select “Transfer or Reset iPhone”. and choose Reset
Step #4: Tap “Reset All Settings”.
Step #5: Enter the Passcode if you are asked to.
Before Go to step 4 and 5, back up your iPhone to iTunes. Because Restore iPhone needs to delete all the data and settings at first. Sometimes you can’t get the exact result from the above solutions. if you feel the problem is temporarily fixed, follow the below steps.
Solution 4: Restore iPhone
Till now, if you are unable to fix the incoming call delay issue on your iPhone, the problem seems to be complex. Therefore, we will suggest you perfect solution to fix the call received but won’t start in the iPhone. Other than the calling issues of the iPhone, the device performance will be improved. All you need to do is take a backup on your iPhone before restoring to factory settings, as the whole device will be wiped out once you restore your iPhone.
- Step #1: Go to “Settings” app.
- Step #2: Choose “General”.
- Step #3: Tap “Transfer or Reset iPhone”.
- Step #4: Lastly, select “Erase All Contents and Settings”.
- Step #5: Confirm the reset by entering the password.
Solution 5: Restore the iPhone in recovery mode
There is one more way to restore your iPhone to fix the incoming call delay issue on your iPhone. If the previous method failed to troubleshoot the issue, then you might want to try this.
Launch the iTunes on your computer and follow the below steps.
- Step #1: Connect the iPhone to the PC using a lightning cable.
- Step #2: Next, press and release the Volume Up button.
- Step #3: Press and release the Volume Down button.
- Step #4: Hold down the power button until you see the “Connect to iTunes” screen. Do not release the Power button when the Apple logo appears on the iPhone’s screen.
- Step #5: Now you will see two options, Restore and Update on iTunes, which indicates your iPhone is in recovery mode.
- Step #6: Select “Restore”.
That’s It! You are good to go with a fresh and error-free iPhone.
Share your feedback and an actual problem with the iPhone model name and iOS version. We will update for you in the future. So you can smoothly use your iPhone without freeze and call delays for incoming or outgoing calls.