Last Updated on Aug 26, 2022
How to make a TikTok video on a computer? Installing TikTok on Mac [M1 or Intel] or any PC is as easy as installing apps on iPhone. Unfortunately, some apps are only mobile-specific and not designed for Mac or Windows PC, like TikTok. After Instagram, Facebook, one of the most popular apps, is TikTok, where you can show your acting, dancing, and many other skills to the world.
So how do you install TikTok on Mac? Is there any straightforward way to do so? No, TikTok is not available in Mac App Store [here’s how to run the iOS app on M1 Mac], but it can be downloaded and used with the help of a popular Emulator called BlueStacks.
The tutorial is divided into two parts; in the first part, you’ll see how to install BlueStacks on Mac, and in the second part, a detailed guide on installing TikTok on Mac.
How to Install TikTok on Mac, MacBook
Is the TikTok app available in M1 Mac, MacBook App Store? Unfortunately, TikTok Developer doesn’t share the permission to use after download and install the TikTok iOS app from the M1 Macs App store and run TikTok on Mac.
Part 1: Install BlueStacks Emulator
- Close any other background running app and proceed with the below steps.
- Visit the BlueStacks Download link on any web browser and download the BlueStacks.
- Navigate to the folder where the BlueStacks installer .dmg file is located.
- Double-click .dmg and follow the on-screen instructions to start the installation.
- If your macOS doesn’t allow you to install the BlueStacks, it could be due to security reasons, but you can visit the Security Preferences and Allow BlueStacks to install.
- Once the BlueStacks is installed on the Mac, open it. It should be located in the Applications folder; you can drag and drop the BlueStacks on the Dock for quick opening.
Part 2: Install TikTok
- Now, open the BlueStacks App on Mac.
- Search TikTok in the Search Bar on the top-right corner.
- When TikTok appears in search results, click on the Green Plus button to start downloading.
- It will take a few seconds, depending on your internet connection speed.
- Already have a TikTok Account? Then enter the ID and Password to Sign In, or else click on Sign Up and create a new TikTok account from the same page.
Can you use TikTok on Mac?
TikTok can use on Mac, but not by downloading from the Mac App Store or on Browser; you’ve to take the help of an Emulator called BlueStacks or any other if you have it in mind. BlueStacks works fine with computers to make it easy to use the apps like TikTok on Mac PC.
Can I download & install TikTok on Mac without BlueStacks?
No, TikTok is a mobile-based app and yet not designed for computers, so you cannot download and install TikTok on Mac without BlueStacks. The BlueStacks emulator makes it possible to use the TikTok App on the Mac; however, even on Mac, you’re the app version only. So there won’t be an excellent interface or screen.
We have a Great chance to Use any iPhone app on Mac; MacBook has an M1 processor. But, first, make sure that your Mac model.
Then Search Tiktok on the app store, and if it’s supporting, download and install it on your Mac. If not, use Trusted Mobile Emulator on the TikTok app on Mac. This trick is the same for Mac and Windows OS.