Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
in this article, im sharing with you How to Set Up PIN Lock on Your Netflix Profile. Netflix is getting protective day by day, improving every part of security to their users while adding new shows and movies all the way. The recent Netflix update brings an ability to add Netflix profile lock, which simply gives you control over your Netflix account. Netflix allowing easy access to your profile can mix up their watch list with your, and shows the irritating shows in the Continue Watching panel; which for me is unacceptable. But with the profile lock, no other person can jump into my profile and watch the movies and shows.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Setting Profile Lock on Netflix barely takes 5-10 minutes if you really are aware of the correct procedure. In this short tutorial, I’ll show you how to lock the Netflix profile real quick. However, the process can only take place on the PC, it can be done on the Netflix app. So make sure you are connected to the internet on the laptop or PC.
How to Set Profile Lock on Netflix [how to lock your Netflix profile]
- Go to the Netflix Web Interface on your PC.
- Log in to your Netflix Account.
- Click on the Profile icon, located at the upper-right corner.
- Select Account.
- In the middle section, you’ll see Profile & Parental Controls, click on the Down arrow to expand options.
- Next to Profile Lock, click Change.
- To verify your ownership, enter the Netflix password.
- Check the box of Require a PIN to access [yournetflixaccountname] profile.
- Enter the 4 digit PIN to lock your Netflix.
- Plus, if you want to prevent creating new profiles on your Netflix, then select the Require [yournetflixaccountname] PIN to add new profiles.
- Lastly, Save the changes.
- Go back to the main page, click on the Profile icon, and select Exit Profile.
Protect Your Netflix Profile With a PIN Code.
That’s It! Now if anyone tries to access your Netflix account, they’ll have to enter the four-digit PIN to use your Netflix account. Besides, if you’ve chosen to restrict adding a new profile, without a four-digit PIN, nobody can add new profiles without knowing the PIN.
If the Profile Lock doesn’t appear to happen, then refresh the Netflix account by switching account or Sign Out and Sign In.