Last Updated on Jul 2, 2020
Make custom Memoji Sticker in iOS 13 on iPhone, iPad at your convenience. Compared to the previous iOS, this time Apple has given you more features and options to create custom Memoji Stickers and use anywhere directly from the emoji keyboard. The benefit of custom Memoji is, if you don’t find your taste here with the default stickers or install Third-Party Sticker packs app, then create the one in a minute. No need to compromise with Memoji Stickers until Apple is giving such amazing updates.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Anytime we can delete created custom Memoji from the keyboard.
iPhone 6S or Later [iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus] users can create Custom Memoji Stickers for sending in Message, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Snapchat, Mail, Notes, Reminder or Any Other social app.
in Earlier iOS Apple Introduced Animate Memoji Video for iMessage users, But This time you can create your Custom memoji Stickers that use any app using Apple emoji Keyboard.
Steps for Create a New Custom Memoji Stickers in iOS 13 or Later on iPhone and iPad
- Step 1: Open the “Messages” app on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Tap on Contact thread or create a new one.
- Step 3: To bring the Memoji, tap on Text Field.
- Step 4: Now, next to the camera icon, select “App Store”.
- Step 5: There you will see multiple icons of different applications.
- Step 6: Tap on the “Memoji” icon, that is lastly placed.
- Step 7: Bring the tray upside to view all the Memoji Stickers perfectly.
- Step 8: On the list of Memoji Stickers, there is a small (+) sign that is used to create custom Memoji Stickers on iOS 13.
- Step 9: It’s time to start making custom Memoji Sticker on iPhone, here’s how to make Custom Memoji Sticker in iOS 13.
- Skin: Multiple Skin colors are available, choose the one which makes your Memoji Sticker unique.
- Hairstyle: The seconds’ Step is to select the Hairstyle for your custom Memoji Sticker. Dozens of Hairstyles from curly to straight are available, go for the one that suits your face and you like the most.
- Brows: Choose from the collection of Pointy or round chin. With this, you can give whatever age to your avatar.
- Eyes: Beautiful eyes, can make your avatar attractive. Even you can give the colors to the eyes and select the best suitable eyelashes.
- Head: Collection of Heads ranges from pointy, round, oval to diamond. Choose one that suits your above customization.
- Nose: Next is Nose, pick the nose of the shape that you like.
- Mouth: Mouth is what, you can set the lips as per your convenience.
- Ears: Ear section lets you decide which size of ears will suit your avatar alongside, choose the matching earrings for you.
- Facial Hair: Facial Hairs are used to create a different impression if you want to put one then only tap on it.
- Eyewear: Versatile eyewear’s are there, pick the one that suits your face.
- Headwear: From funky to classy hats, everything is available for you.
After everything is up, you will be asked to strike your favorite pose. Tap on “Center” icon to fix your pose. Now, move and scale your custom Memoji Sticker and save it.
Premium Support is Free Now
Upon saving, select the color for your custom Memoji Sticker and tap “Done”. That’s It! this is how you can create custom Memoji Sticker on iOS 13 on iPhone. Now You can also Delete Custom Memoji Stickers on iPhone and iPad from the keyboard. Open Custom Emoji in full screen, And the last, Find more option (…) Three Horizontal lines. Tap on it and Delete (Also You can Duplicate, Edit Existing Memoji). Repeat the same process as you like.