Last Updated on Nov 17, 2021
Here’s how to take off ios 15 beta? This is the complete theory on going back to iOS 14 after installed the iOS 15 beta/ iPadOS 15 beta profile. After Apple iOS 15 Beta is available on June 7th of 2021 for the developers and other iOS users. Generally, you might know that the beta version is only for testing firmware and so that it may come with the number of bugs that the beta tester reported. Apple stable iOS 15 GM will release on September 2021 for the Public users via OTA update free of charge with iOS 15 supported devices.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
In case, your iOS device running with an iOS 15 beta profile and you found bugs like Face Time screen share not working, Screen not responding, Some buttons don’t work, Bluetooth connection problems, quick battery drain, the device running slow, overheating issue, call failed, wifi connection not working, etc. So, to get rid of all these iOS 15 beta issues, you should go back to iOS 14.8 or later available stable version.
For that, you must have to remove the iOS 15 beta profile first. Otherwise, stable Version updates do not show up on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
If you are not right technically, then learn below
how to take off ios 15 beta on your iPhone or Uninstall iOS 15 Beta without Computer
Remove Installed Developer Beta on iPhone/iPad
- Step #1. Unlock your iPhone or iPad Screen.
- Step #2. Open up the Settings App then Tap General
- Step #3. Tap Profiles & Device Management > Tap iOS 15 Profile >
- Remove Profile [This will “Remove iOS 15 Beta Profile Certificate“]
- Step #4. You must enter your Phone unlock screen Passcode if prompted then Tap Remove again.
- Step #5. You will have to Power Off your device by holding down the sleep-wake button and then Slide to Power Off. Then After Restart your iDevice (iPad and iPad) by holding the Power (Sleep-wake up) button.
- Step #6. After your device has restarted, Launch the Settings App > Tap General > Tap Software Update > At the End, Tap Download, and Install the Software official iOS 14.8 and later as usual.
Video on Uninstall iOS 15 Beta and Get New Publick iOS or Restore Latest iOS Version
Here’s more detail – How to Download and install iOS 15 update on iPhone and iPad without iTunes
How to Update from iOS 15 Beta to Official iOS 15 Version with iTunes on Mac/Windows Computer
Updating iOS 14 with iTunes is not such a simple way as you need to put your device into recovery mode. But if you are unable to jump over to the public iOS 14 version of the ecosystem from the beta on your iOS device, You should Try the following Steps!
Note: You must have the latest iTunes installed on your computer or Mac. If you have the latest iTunes, then connect your iOS device to your PC. Otherwise, update iTunes software first. Then go to the next steps.
- Step #1. Now, you need to put your device in recovery mode. (Power off your iOS device, then connect it to your Mac or Windows computer
- Step #2. Launch iTunes
- Step #3. Hard Reboot iPhone 8 Plus/8 Plus/ iPhone X, XS Max, XS, XR, iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max:
- Press and Quickly Release Volume Up button,
- Press and Quickly Release Volume Down Button,
- Press and Hold Side Button until you see the Apple logo on Screen.
To Start the iPhone, Again press the Side button until the startup apple logo on the screen.
- For Apple iPhone 7/7 Plus: Press & Hold Side button + Volume Down button until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
- For Apple iPhone 6S & Earlier: You should Press and hold on the iPhone Sleep/Wake + Home button at the same time till appear to slide to power off.
- Step #4. Make sure not to release the buttons when you see the Apple logo on the screen. Keep holding both buttons until the recovery mode screen appears.)
- Step #5. Next, click on Update to download and install the official version of iOS 14. Next, click Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- To uninstall iOS beta software; You can get more on Apple Website
Now, the public version of iOS 14 will be downloaded on your device. Before you remove the iOS 15 Beta Profile, you must try the new iOS 15 Features that are most important for you!
Do you have any issues removing the iOS 15 beta Profile or iOS 15.1 beta Profile certificate no longer showing up on your Apple phone? Please send us an email or write down a comment.