If you are reading this guide, then there is a high chance that you have accidentally deleted the scheduled calendar & reminder and further finding a way to retrieve it back. However, the best part of using Apple peripherals is that it lets you restore deleted calendars and reminders on iPhone & Mac up to 30 days from when it was deleted. Here is how you can do it.
Recover the Calendar and Reminder From Recently Deleted
Here in this guide, we guide you on how to restore deleted calendars and reminders in your iCloud accounts for iPhone & Mac.
Restore Your Calendars From An Earlier Version
Before we begin with restoring procedure, there are some things you need to consider.
- All your settings will get erased. The best part is you can hassle-free share the Calendar again. Conversely, you can ask Calendar owner to share it again.
- iCloud recreates and cancels all your schedules and events.
Note: All the below-mentioned steps can be implied to iPhone, Mac, and iPad.
1→ Sign-in to icloud.com
2→ Swipe down to the bottom and choose Data Recovery.
3→ Choose Restore Calendars.
4→ Click Restore beside the desired date.
5→ Once again, select Restore.
6→ Wait for restoring process…
After this, you will receive a notification from iCloud.com, plus an email to your registered email address.
To head back to the Bookmarks, Calendars, Reminders, or Contacts that you had before restoring.
- Sign-in to iCloud.com
- Swipe down to the bottom of the screen, and choose Data Recovery.
- Choose Restore Calendars, Restore Contacts, or Restore Bookmarks.
- Click Restore beside the date.
- For further confirmation, select Restore.
Once the procedure gets finished, you will receive a notification from iCloud.com and email at the registered email address.
This straightforward step lets you retrieve all your deleted calendars and reminders on Apple peripherals.