Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
iCloud keychain is an Apple’s advanced feature that keeps your data (the Safari Websites Password and Credit card information) up to date on that Apple device that you approve. Besides, it does not share any details even with Apple. So we are here because we don’t want to see our reader any credential information leak or access by anyone else. After that Any time, we can enable Safari Autofill keeps up to date. Let’s a look at how to Set up iCloud Keychain on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Generally, after Update iOS device to the latest firmware, the setup assistant steps will ask you to set up iCloud Keychain. Even though, there are many users skipped that screen and then after they want to set up iCloud Keychain. Please dive in following footsteps.
[Must Read: Use Autofill Password Safari on iPhone, iPad, Mac]
Steps to Set Up iCloud Keychain On iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and MacBook Mac
- Step #1. Launch Settings App from your device home screen, Tap on “Profile Name“.
- Step #2. Scroll down the screen and Tap on iCloud.
- Step #3. Tap on Keychain that appears between Wallet and Backup Options.
Step #4. Next Up, you will have to Turn Slider iCloud Keychain On/Green.
Furthermore, if you want to set up iCloud keychain using security code then go under the iCloud Keychain screen, you could see Advance option. Tap on it, then turn to Approve with security code toggle ON to Allow your iCloud security code to set up iCloud Keychain on new devices. And, then please follow onscreen instructions.
Now if you ever want to access saved passwords and credit card numbers with iCloud Keychain on Apple Device then go with below-given steps.
Now Start Using Autofill Username, Password and Credit Card Details on Safari, From Keychain
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Next, Tap on Password & Accounts option.
- Now, Tap on Autofill Passwords > Enable Autofill Passwords toggle. if this option is enabled then Disable and Re-enable this option.
- Also, Select the iCloud keychain as a Filling from.
- That’s it. For more troubleshooting issues on iCloud Keychain Autofill not working.
Enable iCloud Keychain and Autofill Password & Credit Cards for MacBook Mac
Enable or Setup iCloud keychain Option on MacBook iCloud Settings
- Go to the Apple logo from the top Mac Menu.
- Next, click on System Preferences option.
- Click on Apple ID > iCloud from the side panel.
- Next is to select the checkbox for Keychain.
- That’s it.
Enable to use of Auofill Feature on MacOS Safari Browser: Retrieve Data on Safari from Keychain
- Open Safari on Mac.
- From top Menu, Safari > Preferences.
- Next, Click on Autofill Tab and Enable Checkbox for use Saved Login Details and a Credit card from iCloud Keychain.
- That’s it.