Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Apart from Safari, the most popular and widely used browser is Google Chrome for macOS people. But sometimes Google Chrome irritates its users by keeping crashing, won’t start, and by freezing. In such moments users only think to permanently remove that app from the Mac and some opt to reinstall the Google Chrome.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Unfortunately, if you are a victim of such cases, then you might also need to remove its related files to install the Google Chrome freshly. Without wasting time understand the procedure to remove Google Chrome entirely and get rid of errors.
This process is the same for all Mac OS X Versions: macOS Big Sur, MacOS Mojave, MacOS High Sierra, MacOS Sierra, MacOS EI Capitan, Mavericks, Yosemite, and all on any Mac Device.
Here’s how to delete Google Chrome from All Mac: All macOS Version
- Step #1: Turn on the Mac.
- Step #2: Right-click on the “Google Chrome” icon, which is at the dock of the screen.
- Step #3: Select “Quit”.
- Step #4: Launch “Finder”.
- Step #5: Now visit the folder in which Google Chrome application is stored.
NOTE: It is possible that Google Chrome is located in the Application folder. Else go to “File” and select “Find”. From there search, Google Chrome.
- Step #6: Drag the “Google Chrome” application into the “Trash”, which is on the Home Screen of the Mac.
That’s it! Isn’t it a very simple process to delete Google Chrome on Mac.
This is for Force Remove App with Data if you Failed
However, doing this will not remove the data and documents related to Google Chrome like bookmarks, information, and history. So if you wish to clear out more data and free up some precious space in your Mac, then I would suggest you delete the data. It will take less than 2 minutes to delete.
- Step #1: Open “Finder”.
- Step #2: Click on “Go” and select “Go to Folder”.
- Step #3: Enter the following command,
- Step #4: Click “Go”.
- Step #5: Lastly, select all the files and folders and move them to the “Trash”.
Share your Feedback and Suggestion on how to feel after Uninstall Google Chrome on Mac, I think this process is really helpful for me all the time. because I don’t like scare files that saved from the web to my Mac. That Slows down my Browsing speed on Google Chrome.